Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez, these threads are fast moving! It just goes to show how we hold this woman in utter contempt. Hopefully, the word will spread, the followers will begin to fall away and the cult of the influencers will diminish before Sophie disappears up her own arse.

Reactions: 18
Johnny Vegas 😂😂😂
For the record a friend of mine was a university with Johnny Vegas and apparently he is the LOVELIEST person - I know I've said it before but I hope that the frequent comparison on here isn't meant nastily!

Reactions: 25
For the record a friend of mine was a university with Johnny Vegas and apparently he is the LOVELIEST person - I know I've said it before but I hope that the frequent comparison on here isn't meant nastily!
Oh I hope not too, I haven't read it that way at least. I adore him and think he is hilarious (JV not JH).

Reactions: 19
@Kurstywursty I couldn't reply directly, as your post was on the previous thread but this is the video of her I posted of her a while ago being the confident, articulate, sales person that she is ↓

Thought of this video when she was on about having her “meeting voice” on today - not a meeting voice hun, just who you actually are - not your character “Mrs Hinch”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aww I'd hope not! I think it's just that there is a likeness 😂

Reactions: 4
That bloody message to Tracey really sums her up, pushy pushy pushy - want want want

if I had a friend like that I could only take her in very small doses. What an absolute knob.
she clearly had no social awareness to post that up... it’s embarrassing

on another note. Did anyone see that programme about that trashy josie Cunningham.
Well it opened my eyes about how her and her agent play the media and do certain shocking things to get paid. And it works.
Just made me wonder if this Sophie vs tattle thing is just helping her

Reactions: 29
on another note. Did anyone see that programme about that trashy josie Cunningham.
Well it opened my eyes about how her and her agent play the media and do certain shocking things to get paid. And it works.
Is this the one where her agent had a wall calendar and plotted in "stories" to keep her in the media throughout and made some quip about not caring if they're true as long as he gets paid?

Oh I'm pleased he's lovely. He has a lot of friends/contacts in the industry and that only cones from being genuinely lovely I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That bloody message to Tracey really sums her up, pushy pushy pushy - want want want

if I had a friend like that I could only take her in very small doses. What an absolute knob.
she clearly had no social awareness to post that up... it’s embarrassing

Why can’t she go to B&M by herself? Or take mummy with her to ensure she has plenty of snack to keep her energy up for such a massive task. She honestly doesn’t get that some people work for a living and can’t swan off to the shops whenever she stamps her feet. Maybe trace has nails to do today? I doubt it though as trace seems the person who would cancel her appointments to keep hinch happy.
She is Veruca Salt.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Henry gets a treat for his eye drops. She needs to stop giving him treats all the time or take him for a fricken long walk!

Reactions: 28
@Kurstywursty I couldn't reply directly, as your post was on the previous thread but this is the video of her I posted of her a while ago being the confident, articulate, sales person that she is ↓

"Have to accept that with positivity comes negativity" She definitely doesnt accept the negativity though does she? As anyone who doesnt kiss her arse gets blocked

Reactions: 29
Is this the one where her agent had a wall calendar and plotted in "stories" to keep her in the media throughout and made some quip about not caring if they're true as long as he gets paid?

Oh I'm pleased he's lovely. He has a lot of friends/contacts in the industry and that only cones from being genuinely lovely I think.
yes that’s the one!! Was an eye opener

Reactions: 5
How big are those treats she feeds Henry?
😭 no wonder he’s so overweight!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another new post, I can't keep up!
I have a thread suggestion though:
Sophies grid post has really tanked but all these swipe ups are money banked!
Screenshot_20200107_092842_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5

if I had a friend like that I could only take her in very small doses. What an absolute knob
Imagine if you’re friend text you saying “let’s go for a #*yourFriendsLastName*haul

I’d block them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Imagine if you’re friend text you saying “let’s go for a #*yourFriendsLastName*haul

I’d block them 😂
Not just that but lateish at night when Trace works during the day and so many impatient reply straight away follow up messages that’s beyond rude

Reactions: 19
That video. I really wanted to believe that she wasn't just a front and brimming with bullshit. But seeing that, you can see she just morphs from sales woman to Hinch. Little Sophie from the Village, who never goes anywhere and just cleans her house, is just a character

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.