Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ill never forget that time when she said if you say you’ve never laughed at my stories your lying
That’s when I started going off her... shes too cocky

I wonder what has really rattled her 🤔 I don’t think it’s just here but can’t see any negative comments re hoodgate either

Reactions: 20
New thread

The paps couldn't care less, your life is one big #gifted mess, you've lied through your back teeth, wishing you all the best!!! 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She seems to forget that she's only an influencer not a proper celeb. All influencers have a shelf life. Even if her die-hard hinchers never see through the bullshit they will, however, start getting bored of the same recycled posts, they'll latch onto the next big influencer that comes along or grinch will just gradually start making gleam less money and they'll drop her for someone else. The more she makes passive aggressive posts towards tattle for calling her out on things, the more she comes across as pathetic and bitchy, she's causing her own demise and it's brilliant to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 28
thread suggestion ... Hinch you better watch out you better not cry cause tattle knows you lie!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
In the last 24 hours - she’s used NINE different cleaning products in her house, and now she’s harping on about saving the environment 😂😂😂 I cant bloody cope

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned yet but she’s refilled her bath soak with a refill pack... wasn’t everyone saying she don’t give a duck about the planet... one refill pack... but don’t worry she learning guyyyyzzz 🙄

also someone mentioned damp dusting and she’s damp dusting her fecking radiator!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She thinks she’s Beyoncé 🤣🤣
think you'll find shes up and coming grime (removal) star sophlorzy

well listen here you're not the only one with mad bars ...mashing up my boy Stormzy is 72 years old with my own flows..... called me mc fomo

You're getting way to big for your boots
you're never too big for my boot
you swear that ain't no Audi parked on your street
but you sold yourself for the loot

down with the youth
you'll never be down with the youth

Every post you twist up the truth
How dare you twist up the truth.

we ain't trolls now we ain't losers
we saw through you you're a poser
you told bare lies and then deleted
but now the truth hurts and you're defeated
big shout out about a break from social media
38 stories in a day and we're still are seeing ya

you claim you collabed with the charities
that "profit" bullshit but you still got a fee
and you spent 3 hours with the boys at audi
was seen with yours but claimed it wasnt me

soph, just do us all a favour
own up and count your blessings
cos you really ain't no saviour
kill it with the swipe ups
because they ain't no savers
they just line your pockets
and your hinchers dont see your behaviour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thread suggestion

on the last day of Christmas, Hinchy sent to me,
Fake followers and a bib cleaned with elbow grease

Reactions: 16
Even then she's wrong. Some local authorities do recycle wrapping paper. Mine doesn't the next one over to us does. She should be advising people to check with their local authorities. And we still haven't seen her make the 30 mile round trip to drop off her used flash wipes at the "Terry cycle" centre 🤔

I haven’t actually looked into ours but we literally put everything into our recycling boxes inc 4 of our own extra boxes outside on pick ups and they take the lot which is amazing. 2020 is my year to really encourage us as a family to up our environmental work and do more for charity etc. I want to teach my children more about it. I really think Hinch is missing a trick here.

There’s a little idea soph why don’t you encourage a change in a few things and do more for the environment and actually show why it’s important to protect it for the sake of your son and his family etc when he’s older.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly this. I'll be honest before kids I used to just chuck things in recycling and think I was doing my bit. Since having my 2 babies I'm so much more aware of the damage we're all doing to the planet. Yet she doesn't seem to give a tit about it for poor Ronnie's sake

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion.

Hinch is showing manic behaviour by trying to convince us she's a planet saviour.

Reactions: 20
I’m sitting here with puke on me because my son has a bug and after being sick he fell asleep on my lap and I dare not wake him as we’ve been up all night. I’ve wiped the excess off with a jumper that I was able to grab off the floor with my toes and now I’m going to try and get a quick nap in before he wakes up sitting upright with sick fumes wafting into my nostrils every other breath. So I see your porridge and I raise you!
I’m not laughing that your child is ill but I’m laughing at the situation! We’ve all been there! My youngest has been sick in my bed and I’ve covered it with a towel and still slept on the bed because I couldn’t wake child and husband up! Had to wait until the morning to wash it!

Reactions: 15
Think you might have made a spelling mistake Soph.....Did you mean stores?

I’ve highlighted it for you 😉
I just can't even deal with this picture. I had a skeg on the P&G website, and it actually states 30oC not 25, so she's got that wrong as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread:
‘Hinchmas’ is comin.. Ive washed my doormat.. if the papz want more pictures they’ll have to gift me more tatt

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
Audigate, bibgate, hoodgate.. Hinch is full of lies, will Hinch get her gifted dinner plates?

Reactions: 5
Her brown paper probably isn't recyclable as its got glitter in it. Maybe it says made with recycled paper and she's got it wrong. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.