Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF 🤦🏽‍♀️

Just wipe them up with a cloth mate!

A lot quicker and a lot easier

Saving the planet on one post then wasting electricity on the next ( yes pet it might be cordless but you still use electricity to charge it!)
I was thinking that 🙄

Reactions: 3
Oh my God! I wondered where all those crumbs came from in the toaster! who knew? I've been making toast - I had no idea. Soph - what would we all do without you?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On the twelfth day of Christmas the Grinch gave to me, 3 mil bots, swipe ups aplenty and a secret Audiiii

No one wants their toaster tasting like elbow grease (or their bibs mate!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WTF 🤦🏽‍♀️

Just wipe them up with a cloth mate!

A lot quicker and a lot easier

Saving the planet on one post then wasting electricity on the next ( yes pet it might be cordless but you still use electricity to charge it!)
Ah, but she can't get an ad in for the shark if she does it like any normal sane person would

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So many #gates of late & Hinch can’t remember the date. Followers she’s buying and yep she is still lying!

• Haha
shes doing loads of cleaning today (or she has pre-recorded loads). I wonder what big thing she has had gifted to show everyone soon... or are her followers disappearing so she is reverting back to the trusty cleaning? Bit too late for that hun

Or she could have just tipped the crumb tray into the bin rather than onto the counter...

Reactions: 30
You know why she doesn’t have toast like Jamie every day ? Sounds like an eating disorder to me!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.