Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What really irks me, is that for someone who suffers anxiety she posts an awful lot about herself. Surely, if you suffered with anxiety - the first thing you would do is to recoil from the world. Not go live and talk about your pretend fake anxiety.

Sophie, you are making a mockery out of actual real life sufferers of anxiety - please - duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
New thread suggestion... hinches cage is rattled, thanks to us lot at tattle, scared her mask is slipping, her cleaning is also dipping

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread title suggestion

We spotted you buy your followers and you have webbed feet but just one other thing soph, have you not got your christmas meat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wonder if this is really what the garage makeover was about? Can't see where else realistically she can put it. Boils my piss it really does. Why don't they donate it to a nursery or playgroup or something. Or even to an account that have children with additional needs. Why should one child get gifted that? We all know it won't get used. She will literally take anything for free
Possibly arranging a deal for the Christening? something over the top like that for 1 day would be just her style

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion :

“It’s Christmas time, there’s no need to throw some shade. At Christmas time, Soph lies and becomes fair game”.

Reactions: 5
think you'll find shes up and coming grime (removal) star sophlorzy

well listen here you're not the only one with mad bars ...mashing up my boy Stormzy is 72 years old with my own flows..... called me mc fomo

You're getting way to big for your boots
you're never too big for my boot
you swear that ain't no Audi parked on your street
but you sold yourself for the loot

down with the youth
you'll never be down with the youth

Every post you twist up the truth
How dare you twist up the truth.

we ain't trolls now we ain't losers
we saw through you you're a poser
you told bare lies and then deleted
but now the truth hurts and you're defeated
big shout out about a break from social media
38 stories in a day and we're still are seeing ya

you claim you collabed with the charities
that "profit" bullshit but you still got a fee
and you spent 3 hours with the boys at audi
was seen with yours but claimed it wasnt me

soph, just do us all a favour
own up and count your blessings
cos you really ain't no saviour
kill it with the swipe ups
because they ain't no savers
they just line your pockets
and your hinchers dont see your behaviour
And mic drop... 🎤👏

Reactions: 8
I'm really not convinced that you can wash up properly in cold water.

Our soph the eco warrior now who gives a tit about the environment. What a joke

Reactions: 17
Save the planet! Wash at thirty! Hinch is a lying birdie!
New thread suggestion.

Thread suggestion: It's all gone to her head a cleaning sensation who it has to be said Can't even be arsed making her bed! But she makes absolutely certain too keep up with this thread!

Reactions: 4
I'm really not convinced that you can wash up properly in cold water.

Our soph the eco warrior now who gives a tit about the environment. What a joke
No, you can't. Cold water doesn't kill of any microbes, and original fairy liquid doesn't have antimicrobial properties. Also, cold water isn't as good as getting the grease off...

Reactions: 15
Explain that one then Soph? Multiple stories this afternoon on wasting money and water, saying you only need warm water for dishes not hot yet you use your dishwasher for a frying pan, an unused casserole dish, a jug, 2 spoons, 1 plate and a wooden spatula.

376639CA-8D61-4D59-AFDE-3FA93898EA31.png

• Angry
  • Heart
What is she on about 90% of energy used is used in the home when people are washing dishes? What the duck are people using to wash up if it accounts for 90% of all energy used?! What a load of bollocks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion...

Grinch has got a grump on. Tattle’s lit the fuse on her tampon!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What is she on about 90% of energy used is used in the home when people are washing dishes? What the duck are people using to wash up if it accounts for 90% of all energy used?! What a load of bollocks 😂
Yes, my one bowl of washing up a day must use more energy than my lights, heating, kettle, oven/hob, electric shower, phone chargers, telly etc all put together. Silly me! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.