Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'll think every shade has a different, vague, paint colour type name. "This is a house, and the door is ocean mist, the windows are oyster's breath, and the roof is pearly cloud"
And all colours are designed by Durex

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone here use one product to clean the bath and a second to clean the sink? I never even thought of doing that? I have had my house over 20 years and am learning so much from our Soph Bless Her 😉 😂😂😂
Nope. I use the spray bleach to clean everything except my windows and the children’s stuff.

Reactions: 6
just showed my colleague her stories Hinch just put on. She used to be a hincher and can't stand her now. She isn't a tattler but her response was 'wow she is a bit odd now isn't she, shes not right at all'.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thought she was cutting back on the stories? She’s got more stories than all the people I follow put together. She needs to get a life.

Reactions: 15
She may have 3 million followers, but how many of them are fake bought followers and how many are people like me who can't actually stand her but continue to follow just to watch the car crash that is Mrs Hinch 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Wonder when she’s gonna reveal the snow machine :rolleyes: Hope she hides the cars out of view for the exterior shots
I think she will do it Christmas Day, she will say she wanted Ronnie to have his first white Xmas or some bollocks!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
This is so dangerous! And crazy!

There must be over 100 quid worth of stuff in there. I mena I'm all for people spending money on what they want but Grinch started this need for a big haul of chemicals in your closet and I'm quite frankly flabbergasted that anyone would a) waste that much money on products b) want that many chemicals floating around their homes and c) collecting cleaning stuff - sigh

I give up. View attachment 64920
There’s almost £100 in zoflora alone in there!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She may have 3 million followers, but how many of them are fake bought followers and how many are people like me who can't actually stand her but continue to follow just to watch the car crash that is Mrs Hinch 😂
I really can’t stand her or some other so called influencers but love watching the tit Show

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she has read all the threads on here today whilst simultaneously cleaning her bathroom with 27 products and only one hand. She is a marvel isn’t she. What multi tasking skills she has

Reactions: 15
She’s proper pissed that she got called out over #hoodgate and she’s probably read some comments saying she just does nothing but ads now anyway so she’s also pissed that she’s had to counteract that by doing some actual cleaning 😂

Reactions: 10
how sad she thinks shes is able to class herself as better than us cus she has nearly 3mill bought followers. I don't even have 1,000 but I have a good heart and that's worth more than all your tacky freebies and bought followers will EVER be worth soph hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s proper pissed that she got called out over #hoodgate and she’s probably read some comments saying she just does nothing but ads now anyway so she’s also pissed that she’s had to counteract that by doing some actual cleaning 😂
What was hoodgate?

Reactions: 3
Why would you light candles in your bathroom when you're not using it? That lantern will be red hot . . . and when baby's crawling?
Why would you spray Zoflora when there are it candles in the room?
Why clean the bath with one product and your sink with another? Are they made of different things?
SO many 'whys' . . . . she cant be all there, can she?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.