Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she on about 90% of energy used is used in the home when people are washing dishes? What the duck are people using to wash up if it accounts for 90% of all energy used?! What a load of bollocks 😂
She talks utter bollocks. P&G must think people are as thick as her. The hypocrisy of this woman is unbearable.

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion.

Damaging the planet with all her potions and sprays. We'll always be watching Soph- remember that babes.

Reactions: 15
How does using Fairy liquid save me electricity? My hot water is heated by my gas central heating boiler. I am obviously missing something huge here cos so far today my smart meter is saying we have used £3.73 worth of energy and I haven't washed up once

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:

There’s an Audi on the drive and elbow grease on Ronnies bibs. Oh Mrs hinch when will you learn? Tattle will always spot your fibs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Her stories about fairy liquid made me laugh, she uses god knows how many cleaning products and is now harping on about the environment like she actually cares. Maybe she should stop using her dishwasher for such a small amount of dishes too.

Also, who mentioned white vinegar on here recently? I noticed she had that out today

Reactions: 17
5068D52C-5847-4F1E-871A-94F6AE673400.png

did she just feed her precious dog chocolate?! Does she not realise how dangerous that is for dogs??!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm really not convinced that you can wash up properly in cold water.

Our soph the eco warrior now who gives a tit about the environment. What a joke
Bring back Swampy.Sophie and Swammy living in a tree.....
😳 sorry that was childish.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember the story of Jamie wanting to know where the batteries are???? There you go, in the "Bits and bobs" box!!

Screenshot_20191218-153111_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.