Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a dettol bath when norovirus hits at work. 4 years running we’ve been on lockdown with it and running on skeleton staff and I’ve never had it from work. It has zero to do with the baths and my strict mask policy when cleaning up after it, as well as gloves, aprons, constant hand sanitising etc but a dettol bath does make me feel better at the end of 18 hours straight dealing with 42 service users, 36 of which were hit hard. That was a tough fortnight at work
Wow, hats off to you. Hate Norovirus.

Sorry to change the subject but i’ve just seen something absolutely Hilarious, our local b&m are selling Hinch’s activity journal for the grand total of £1.75 (rrp £12.99) Wish i had taken a picture 😂😂
Must be selling well 🤣 I’d get one for a quid

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My partner has Dettol baths. I've tried to make him stop but his dad did it and now he thinks it's normal or something.

Bad for me cos my mum used to put Dettol in the bottom of the bucket when we were throwing up as kids. So Dettol and vomit are the same damn smell in my head. No fun times after bath time for you my handsome maaannzzz 😂
I know someone who gives their kids dettol baths regularly, as it makes them ‘really clean’ 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yawn. More flat Essex fields to be obsessed about -get out into some real country like the Peak District or Lake District!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I have grey walls but the original quarry tile floor, red rugs and tartan cushions, red cushions, textured ones etc plus a mismatched photo wall and “eclectic” furniture 🤦🏻‍♀️ It looks quite nice when tidied. Like a thrift shop at the end of the weekend 😂
Im guilty of having a lot of grey furniture too, but the first things you see when you enter my home is a picture my son painted when he was 13 and a trunk my cat uses as a scratching pole (hes allowed to as long as he doesn't scratch my sofa 😂 ). A lot of my furniture are old ones i've given new life with a coat of paint and new knobs. Sophie Doesn't have a home - she has a showroom

Reactions: 11
It’s not a f***ing village! I live in Maldon! She’s filming literally the one poxy field that still exists in the “VILLAGE”!
God this woman infuriates me more than words!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
It’s not a f***ing village! I live in Maldon! She’s filming literally the one poxy field that still exists in the “VILLAGE”!
God this woman infuriates me more than words!
Do you think she’s obsessed with flat fields as they remind her of her boring flat back garden so she doesn’t feel so anxious when she’s out and about 🙄

Reactions: 11
Whats the name of the Instagram account that PTWM is showing in her story regarding Audi?
Part time working mummy is the one who’s outed Hinch’s Audi saying why should she have to tell her followers she’s got a new car.
she’s like hinch but far worse as over the years she’s gotten her followers to donate money to supposed women in need but refuses to show where all the money has gone. If you ask her you get blocked and called a troll.Take a look at the threads of her on here. Far worse than hinch in my opinion

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm not one for comparing babies because I know ever baby is different! But my son is 5 months on the 21st and he can sit up unaided, roll back to front and front to back, he smiles and talks to me when he sees me and that because I actually put my phone down and interact with him! I absolutely love playing with him! Makes me so sad that ronnie is nearly 6 months and should be doing all these by now! Grinch would of definitely shown us if he could do these things!
Comments about Ronnie's development are a bit unfair in my opinion. As you say, all babies are different. The fact that your baby is doing those things before 5 months is not because you put your phone down and interacted with him. My son didn't sit up unaided until 7 months and didn't walk until 17 months and that's perfectly normal. It wasn't because I was constantly on my phone and not interacting with him and encouraging him. It's just the way it is. Babies are usually able to sit unaided any time between 4 and 7-8 months, so it isn't necessarily the case that Ronnie 'should' be doing it by now. We've seen that Ronnie can smile. Most babies are able to roll in both directions by 6-7 months but I don't think Ronnie is quite 6 months old yet.

I do think that Hinch appears to have a lot more time and energy for faffing about her house/garage/loft/going out than most mothers with young babies, but I don't think it's fair to relate that to him not reaching milestones early when all babies reach them at different stages and that's natural - it's not something that parents can control.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Just seen the ptwm moan. I don’t think most of us have any issue with what car Hinch drives.
The issue is the lying about it. Declaring to her near on 3m followers she hadn’t bought one. Being called out on here and removing the post?
It’s the dishonesty that sits behind it.
I also struggle accepting a defence from another influencer who took cash donations and to this day hasn’t declared where the money was used.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I've been off for a while, I had my little boy and he's been keeping me busy as well as my 2 year old and im knackered because of the night feeds I forgot how hard they were 😂 but seeing Ronnie getting #gifted so much stuff toys and Xmas Eve boxes is ridiculous and has pissed me right off. I was ill during the end of my pregnancy and am still recovering now after the birth so my husband has packed in his job to help me with the kids and we ended up on Universal Credit. My children have nothing for Christmas this year because by the time I've paid my rent and bills and got electric and food there isn't any money left over for presents. Soph really needs to open her eyes and start donating some of the gifts she's given to families who can't afford anything. I've got my tree up but for my kids this year there won't be any presents but they will have full tummies and a roof over their head. Happy Christmas Soph have a good one such a shame there is millions of families out there like mine with nothing. What a bleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She must just be taking the piss now calling it a Village?!
How many more times do we have to see that bloody field? Just because a town has 1 field does not make it a village!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.