Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swearing in the thread title isn't allowed, please let me know if there's another name that's short enough to fit?
Hi Helen. That was my error. I did post under it explaining - I hadn't registered the swearing 🙈 and also missed an earlier, more liked thread suggestion, and asked admin to change it, which I can see they have now done. Apologies again 😊

Yawn. More flat Essex fields to be obsessed about -get out into some real country like the Peak District or Lake District!
She wouldn't be able to cope with the excitement.

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker, I genuinely cannot believe how fanatical some of the ‘hinchers’ are. How can they not see she’s talking out her arse all the time. I’ve got a baby boy a little younger than Ronnie and I do feel for him growing up in such a sterile bland environment. Yes my house is messy and full of plastic but all the colour and lights make my little boy smile and develop his senses! Does she even take him out?!

Reactions: 13
She has enough time to be on her phone all day, but not enough time to buy everyone a present!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Actually she said "my little village" as if she owns the bloody place.
Maybe she does own it now🤔

“As you know my hinchers, I live in a tiny little village called Malden*
It has a field* you know!

*gifted items

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dear Soph
Just in case you didn’t know - Maldonado is a town. Population about 64,500 people. Love where you live, eh?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Dear Soph
Just in case you didn’t know - Maldonado is a town. Population about 64,500 people. Love where you live, eh?
Not Maldonado - Maldon! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh, and if you look at the list of famous people to live in or come from Maldon - you’re not one of them Soph, soz!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aerial view of Maldon. Definitely bigger than a village. My Nanna and Grandad lived in a village. It had one tiny little shop/post office, a pub, a church and a bus service that only ran 3 buses a week through the village to town and back! If you got the bus into town it was an all day event because it didn’t run you back until the evening. The bus driver would drop you right at your cottage door because he knew everyone and where they lived. The postman knocked at the door on the day of my Grandads funeral to confirm what time the service started, he’d been his postman for over twenty years. WiFi doesn’t exist there.... you get my jist....

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Maldon has more shops than the town I live in ffs 😂 I wonder if she actually has any die hard hinchers from Essex who fall for her “village” spiel

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker, I genuinely cannot believe how fanatical some of the ‘hinchers’ are. How can they not see she’s talking out her arse all the time. I’ve got a baby boy a little younger than Ronnie and I do feel for him growing up in such a sterile bland environment. Yes my house is messy and full of plastic but all the colour and lights make my little boy smile and develop his senses! Does she even take him out?!
Course she does, each evening she puts his coat on to look at the Xmas lights in the front garden. What more could he need?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She could use her own swipe ups and do her shopping at home. I wonder where her chauffeur (Jamie) is taking her majesty today.
Is everyone going to get a home bargain special? Or some ebay tat? With "All the best" written on every gift tag!!

Reactions: 9
The issue with the new car is not the fact she has one but the fact she has lied. If she would have presented it as “Guys, thanks to your support I have been able to buy my dream car. Thank you!” or something like that then nobody would have a problem. It’s the lies and deception and the fake ‘we’re all in this together’
Exactly, I couldn’t care less about her having it, but the smoke and mirrors around it is what is so dishonest.

Reactions: 15
She has enough time to be on her phone all day, but not enough time to buy everyone a present!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
she has been hinting a lot about what her family members were into, maybe she thought most gifts would be gifted by companies so she didn’t have to put her hand in her pocket?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.