Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like a stereotype of a gypsy home. But we aren't all like that. Not a scrap of crushed velvet or a funeral urn in my house 😂
I honestly couldn't deal with a house that looks as clinical as this, I'd be too scared to move a muscle! A house needs to look lived in!

Reactions: 14
I honestly couldn't deal with a house that looks as clinical as this, I'd be too scared to move a muscle! A house needs to look lived in!
Same. I like a house to look cosy, warm and inviting. Somewhere you can feel relaxed in. But to me hers looks cold and stark, and not relaxing at all. I actually like the colour grey, but how its executed in her house, not so much. It's very impersonal as well. I see her house all the time in her stories, but you know what, I wouldn't necessarily be able to pick shots of it out as hers if shown some random pictures of it, there's just so many grey homes on insta and they're so generic.

Reactions: 22
Agreed on the grey, if done well with pop's of colour it can be classy and still warm..her house is sterile and boring as duck. No personality which emulates her really. Don't know if you get to choose when you're getting everything for free?!

Reactions: 16
Has Hinch been giving Greta Thunberg lessons on social media? As dear young Greta posted about having to sit on the floor of a crowded train, and the train company has tweeted back that they hope she enjoyed the service from her first class seat 😂 it’s very Sophie HinchCliffe, isn’t it? How I hope one day a company will call Sophie out in the same way!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why is even Ronnies seat plain and uncoloured? It’s only got a mirror on it - that’s not going to stimulate him much! 😠

Reactions: 10
Poor child is going to think the world is monchrome until he goes to nursery and is blinded by the colour! I know people would put loads of toys away to keep everything neater but any toy that does come out in that house is still grey!

Reactions: 15
I know people would put loads of toys away to keep everything neater but any toy that does come out in that house is still grey!
I currently have a pan in the middle of my living room because my 8 month old likes to bang it 🙈 I just clear up at the end of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Same. I like a house to look cosy, warm and inviting. Somewhere you can feel relaxed in. But to me hers looks cold and stark, and not relaxing at all. I actually like the colour grey, but how its executed in her house, not so much. It's very impersonal as well. I see her house all the time in her stories, but you know what, I wouldn't necessarily be able to pick shots of it out as hers if shown some random pictures of it, there's just so many grey homes on insta and they're so generic.
I don't think its the colours that makes her house look cold but the lack of personal items. Everything is brand new and gifted. Where are the books (im not talking about her own) or the memorabilia? Its like none of them existed before the extension 6 months ago and all their things were gifted to them.

Reactions: 29
I honestly can't wait until Ronnie is crawling and pulling everything in sight off the sides and onto the floor including cups of drink onto her perfect carpets.
I have a feeling it will just give her more tat to flog though, "Guyzzzz, look how well this bottle of *insert something stupid and highly flammable* gets juice stains out of the rug. I'm almost at the end of my bottle of it, wish I had another one!"

Reactions: 17
Has Hinch been giving Greta Thunberg lessons on social media? As dear young Greta posted about having to sit on the floor of a crowded train, and the train company has tweeted back that they hope she enjoyed the service from her first class seat 😂 it’s very Sophie HinchCliffe, isn’t it? How I hope one day a company will call Sophie out in the same way!
Ill have to defend Greta there. When the picture was taken Gretas train had been canceled and she was unable to get a seat on the next. On the next train she switched to, she was able to get a first class seat. Next time please read the whole story

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Notice Ronnie is being sat in the middle of the living room now as a middle finger to us pointing out he’s always stuck behind the couch hidden

Reactions: 10
Agreed on the grey, if done well with pop's of colour it can be classy and still warm..her house is sterile and boring as duck. No personality which emulates her really. Don't know if you get to choose when you're getting everything for free?!
I have quite a bit of grey in my house - curtains, sofa, kitchen cupboard doors, but then the rooms are actually pained a nice colour and i have accents of other colours as well. Couldn't be doing with living in a house out of a black and white movie.

Reactions: 11
Is it weird that I’m more irritated about the spelling of “where” instead of “were”? 🤯

But yes absolutely stupid girl! Darwin’s theory of natural selection in action there I think! 🧐🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the.... 🤦🏼‍♀️
And this is exactly the sort of dangerous tit Sophie has now enabled.
A bit of baby shampoo and the palm of your hand is all you need.
1576491629263.png

If it's meant for cleaning ENGINES AND MACHINERY it should not be going anywhere near your face :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.