Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else remember dettol baths?! Was that her or someone else?
My partner has Dettol baths. I've tried to make him stop but his dad did it and now he thinks it's normal or something.

Bad for me cos my mum used to put Dettol in the bottom of the bucket when we were throwing up as kids. So Dettol and vomit are the same damn smell in my head. No fun times after bath time for you my handsome maaannzzz 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Just seen her story. Not someone I would give a follow. I do though understand her rant about her daughter - she should be off limits
To be fair, she shouldn’t be advertising her 15 year old to her followers. I don’t agree that anyone should be in someone else’s inbox to give them abuse, especially to a child about their parent who they love, but it is inevitable. PTWM said it herself, yet continues to tag her daughter for followers. She should be safeguarding her, get her a real face-to-face job instead of setting her up to become a gift-grabbing sponge like Hinch and all the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My partner has Dettol baths. I've tried to make him stop but his dad did it and now he thinks it's normal or something.

Bad for me cos my mum used to put Dettol in the bottom of the bucket when we were throwing up as kids. So Dettol and vomit are the same damn smell in my head. No fun times after bath time for you my handsome maaannzzz 😂
I actually love Dettol baths 😂. When my son was having hospital appointments I’d give him one after every visit so he didn’t pick up norovirus - and never has 🤞🏻
But I have them too, not for sickness but just because I love the smell 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 9
To be fair, she shouldn’t be advertising her 15 year old to her followers. I don’t agree that anyone should be in someone else’s inbox to give them abuse, especially to a child about their parent who they love, but it is inevitable. PTWM said it herself, yet continues to tag her daughter for followers. She should be safeguarding her, get her a real face-to-face job instead of setting her up to become a gift-grabbing sponge like Hinch and all the others.
You are right. At 15 your ig account should be a place where you post pictures for your friends only - not for making money. She isn't even old enough to make business deals without her parents consent.

Reactions: 17
I have quite a bit of grey in my house - curtains, sofa, kitchen cupboard doors, but then the rooms are actually pained a nice colour and i have accents of other colours as well. Couldn't be doing with living in a house out of a black and white movie.
I have grey walls but the original quarry tile floor, red rugs and tartan cushions, red cushions, textured ones etc plus a mismatched photo wall and “eclectic” furniture 🤦🏻‍♀️ It looks quite nice when tidied. Like a thrift shop at the end of the weekend 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry to change the subject but i’ve just seen something absolutely Hilarious, our local b&m are selling Hinch’s activity journal for the grand total of £1.75 (rrp £12.99) Wish i had taken a picture 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
search #bibgate and its the one with the pic of the bibs
We talked about this one yesterday too I should have followed it then 😂😂

Sorry to change the subject but i’ve just seen something absolutely Hilarious, our local b&m are selling Hinch’s activity journal for the grand total of £1.75 (rrp £12.99) Wish i had taken a picture 😂😂
Please go back 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 10
I need to go to B&m after work so if its the same price in ours I’ll get a pic

Reactions: 11
I actually love Dettol baths 😂. When my son was having hospital appointments I’d give him one after every visit so he didn’t pick up norovirus - and never has 🤞🏻
But I have them too, not for sickness but just because I love the smell 🙈
I have a dettol bath when norovirus hits at work. 4 years running we’ve been on lockdown with it and running on skeleton staff and I’ve never had it from work. It has zero to do with the baths and my strict mask policy when cleaning up after it, as well as gloves, aprons, constant hand sanitising etc but a dettol bath does make me feel better at the end of 18 hours straight dealing with 42 service users, 36 of which were hit hard. That was a tough fortnight at work

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.