Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The issue with the new car is not the fact she has one but the fact she has lied. If she would have presented it as “Guys, thanks to your support I have been able to buy my dream car. Thank you!” or something like that then nobody would have a problem. It’s the lies and deception and the fake ‘we’re all in this together’

Reactions: 39
She bathed in Dettol???!!!! Wouldn’t that hurt your skin?
My partners grandma does everything with it.. baths in it,washes clothes in it and sprays her soft furnishings with it. We can’t visit at her house because of how strong it smells.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The issue with the new car is not the fact she has one but the fact she has lied. If she would have presented it as “Guys, thanks to your support I have been able to buy my dream car. Thank you!” or something like that then nobody would have a problem. It’s the lies and deception and the fake ‘we’re all in this together’
100% this 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I don’t understand why all these influencers can’t see that the problem we have with them is that they lie and lie and lie whilst promoting themselves as being real and honest. That’s our problem. We’re not bitter jealous trolls. We’re just fed up of constant lies 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 33
She bathed in Dettol???!!!! Wouldn’t that hurt your skin?
No it’s the antiseptic Dettol, not the disinfectant Dettol, there two types. You can bathe in the antiseptic liquid, I was recommended it after my c section

Reactions: 14
Part time working mummy is the one who’s outed Hinch’s Audi saying why should she have to tell her followers she’s got a new car.
she’s like hinch but far worse as over the years she’s gotten her followers to donate money to supposed women in need but refuses to show where all the money has gone. If you ask her you get blocked and called a troll.Take a look at the threads of her on here. Far worse than hinch in my opinion
I’m going to have a look!

Reactions: 2
Can I please have a moment to congratulate myself on coining the hashtag “bibgate”?
🤗🎺 #blowingowntrumpet 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She made a big deal about being saint Soph the supportive wife that would sit 3 hours in a car dealership on her husbands birthday even though she was bored to death and they weren't there to buy a new car. Nobody would have given a flying f... if she hadn't posted that story back then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
No it’s the antiseptic Dettol, not the disinfectant Dettol, there two types. You can bathe in the antiseptic liquid, I was recommended it after my c section
Thank you! 🙏 I have terribly dry skin and it sounded painful to me! Now I get it! X

Reactions: 3
Is antiseptic dettol like tcp? Asking for a friend.

No seriously is it? Because I have bad memories of that stinging like a witch when I fell off a wall and scuffed my lip and chin. I have no intention of doing it btw.

Reactions: 7
It’s like she’s been advised not to flaunt their wealth but she can’t help herself so these ‘accidents’ (stories from the showroom, posting photos online) have happened and now she’s like a giggling schoolgirl with this big secret that she knows everyone actually knows about. It isn’t anyone’s business what car she has, I actually couldn’t give a toss if she’s rolling around in the car from chitty, chitty, bang, bang but don’t LIE to 3 million people that you are ‘definitely not buying an Audi’ and then just ignore that everyone is pissed off when you ‘accidentally’ rub their noses in it and confirm you are a LIAR! It’s like when MM was pregnant at Eugenie’s wedding... not allowed to announce it yet but I will make it obvious by wearing a huuuuge coat and clutching my stomach. It’s something a narcissist would do 100%. If she really didn’t want people to know/gossip they wouldn’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 37
It’s not even that! If you don’t want to tell people don’t but she literally said I’ve been sat in a car sales room for 3 hours and didn’t even buy a car. That’s a full blown lie! What’s the need to lie to people? Just don’t film yourself for a couple of hours while your there and no one would be none the wiser!!

Reactions: 21
Is antiseptic dettol like tcp? Asking for a friend.

No seriously is it? Because I have bad memories of that stinging like a witch when I fell off a wall and scuffed my lip and chin. I have no intention of doing it btw.
Yeh, same thing different brand. Dettol baths don’t sting because you only use 2 capfuls In an entire bath so it’s very diluted.

Reactions: 4
I just don’t get how her hinchers (the die hard ones) still fall for her tit?! Your ‘best friend’ has literally lied to your face! What kind of ‘friend’ does that... maybe one that doesn’t give a toss about anyone but herself!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.