Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pajxo

Her and Trace are only at a bloody Lewis Capaldi gig!!
I can’t believe she’s like ‘ me and trace are going out’ ‘we never go out’ ‘we’re pushing ourselves to go out’ as if they were forcing themselves to a club but no just a concert.. which they clearly did want to go to, she’s so fake it sickens me!

Reactions: 34

ReadingAlong

Just a couple of examples of how to do excessive Black Friday ads correctly. Be upfront. Be honest. Say your bit and carry on. We know it’s part of your job as an influencer.

Don’t make it about you. Don’t pretend you’re doing it because we asked or you’re helping us. Don’t be sneaky with your ad placement. And don’t make some convoluted stories about how you give back so much and you deserve it to make your dreams come true.

62AAA503-5610-410F-A525-400CD7C0CDD9.png 4520FBA0-63DE-4113-80D2-FA5FB2813B66.png

• Heart

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
She’s on her stories and Instagram (including blocking the haters) 24/7 so she can’t even say when the camera is not rolling she’s with Ronnie. Because even when she’s with Ronnie she’s got a camera in his face.
I just unfollowed her. I commenting asking why she didn’t have one built when she extended and my comment was immediately deleted.

She’s such a douche

• Wow
  • Haha

via iPhone safari?

Another thing while I'm on a ranting roll. She literally wrote a shopping list of everything she wanted in that first book.... and all the bloody army, myself included helped her get everything she wanted on it. What a clever little woman she is. Honestly I was TEAM HINCH a couple of weeks ago 😂😂 feel a right bloody plonker. There will be more who wake up soon.

Thinking back to some other messages on the last thread I think it was about someone saying that some of her followers must be educated professionals..... THATS ME. So easily fooled. Very clever tactics she has for realing people in. However in my defense.... a few months ago (although promoting unsafe cleaning) she didnt come across as such a fame hungry, money grabbing totally unrelateable sales woman!!!
Thank god you’ve found the light and joined us! I’m also an educated professional. I used to follow her as one of my friends suggested she’d help my mental health at the time - For 6 months she did when she was cleaning and I actually got my spark back but then she started with the begging and gifted and I thought she doesn’t relate to me one bit. I’m a working mother, me and my husband work our arses off to provide for our children what does she do?
Beg steal and borrow she’s a c u n t

My frowning face made an appearance when she said 'I'm emotional hanging Ronnie's stocking' probably would be even more emotional if she had put some thought into buying or making him one rather than it being gifted. So in 20years when she is in the loft with Ronnie is his 'memory corner' she will be able to say....

'Look Ronnie this was your first ever Christmas stocking..... I didnt even think to buy you ome but luckily someone gifted you this'

'Oh and then funny story... I didnt even know what you'd like or would be suitable for my son to put in it so I asked all my lovely followers for ideas when actually what I was doing was hinting for more gifted ideas so I didnt have to put any of my own thought into it at all'

What a beautiful memory that will be 😂🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

AldiWidow

The joy I’ve had this morning, normally around 20 or so of people I follow on insta ‘like’ her grid posts.. not a single one has liked the fireplace one 😍 looks like more and more are wising up

Just resurfacing this one again as we get ever closer to Christmas 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrssparkle

This is my tree i think it's perfect! It has some of my late grans decorations some decorations that my mum and dad had bought me ( lost my mum 6 weeks ago) And decorations that my daughter made at school. So much better than a tree to please 2.9 million followers.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Twirlywoo

Watch this video of her at Dunelm's xmas interiors event. I see a totally cool, calm and collected business/sales woman. She speaks confidently and articulately and seems more than happy to take the 'floor.' Listen for what she says at around 2.27 😂
Wow she sounds really confident nothing like her stories where's she's all ditzy. You can see how much an act her mrs hinch persona is now

dollypumpkin

Christmas is coming, grinch’s bank balance is getting fat, swipe up guyzzzzz to buy some more tat

• Haha
  • Heart

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
I find it really sad she couldn't hang up Ronnie's stocking on the much desired fireplace and it was clearly because it didn't match her decor or the look she was going for. Shows how completely soul-less that house is. The other sad thing about it is that if she had bought Ronnie's stocking herself it would of matched but she's more interested in the freebie. She then glossed it over by saying she liked them on the doors but happily hung two grey generic ones up.

• Heart
Ok so it defending her in any way as she makes my skin crawl for some reason I cant explain. BUT what we see on her gram is just a snippet of her day. Maybe she does get Ronnie out to play or take him for walks or any of the other stuff shes being accused of. I just worry about mummy shaming. I think she may have something going on in her head which is why shes not coming across maternal and just focused on material things. Just a thought as sometimes we can read too much into what we see xxx

Reactions: 32

Byron

She was going through traceys handbag and brought out an old tattered make up brush. I commented she could give Tracey one of hers probably get blocked lol

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
That’s what happens when you’re a sociopath, you live your life with lie after lie after lie that you actually forget what you’ve lied about! She’s ridiculous!
“I can’t count on one hand the amount of times I’ve had a night out” goes on two in a week 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha