Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Opendoor

A video showing you around her over indulgent living room, most of which she got for FREE with ‘do they know it’s christmas time’ as the background music... REALLY!

There’s around 4 million children is this country that won’t even get a present or a decent Christmas dinner, never mind the children in Africa that the song mentions! Where’s her trips to the food bank? Or donating presents to any of the many churches up and down the country that organise drop offs for presents for children that won’t get anything!

What a song choice...

• Angry
Reactions: 42

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
Well she said she hasn't starting christmas shopping yet on the same post as buying someone Domino's for christmas 🤣🤣 As my mum always says liars ALWAYS get found out. Let's hope so hey 🙂
She also bought christmas presents a few weeks back for her nan from home bargains didn't she?

Anyway can't wait to see the lucky recipients face when they open their £1 dominoes gifted by a millionaire. Tight as a ducks arse that one. Can't even face going to ELC and buying some actually baby safe toys, but will buy fire pokers for an electric fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
She doesn't even pretend to be humble anymore. 'Don't know how I got here' and in the next breath 'I deserve all this shit for shouting people out'. I dont know why the fireplace was the tip of the iceberg, it's really irritated me. She had to have it in time for christmas so she can decorate it and do another grey boring grid post. How can someone be so obsessed with possessions? She can have her extension she dreamed of since she was 2 or whatever but she still won't have a personality or have a selfless bone in her body. She is the definition of the word greedy. I don't think she's ever done a single thing with her influence that she hasn't gained out of. With some of this crap she could say 'actually I dont need it but I'll post it as a giveaway for you so you still get exposure and someone who needs it benefits' but she'd rather fill the loft till its busting.

Reactions: 41

MrsD33

VIP Member
The thing is she’s obsessed with material things and possessions because she has a very lonely life.. she’ll get something which makes her happy for abit and then she’ll feel crap and then she’ll need another gifted fix to get that happy feeling again.. this is why she has an additive personality for material things.
Her life is far from perfect Infact it’s the opposite hence why she try’s so hard to make out herself and her life is perfect.
She has no friends or much family and never goes out which i think she’s unhappy deep down
She does have loads of friends.....Dave, Vera, Paul, Cliff, Minkeh, Trace,Kermit and Sharon and all the rest of them 😊

I’ve heard they have a right laugh when she gets her cheese and crackers out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Moanymum

Absolutely disgusted that she finds time to gloat about a fireplace, cheap tat from EBay and a night out with Trace but not 2 minutes of her day to mention what has happened in London today and pass on condolences to people affected. You carry on partying and believing you have a hard life love. The poor mugs following you will see the light soon enough. Can’t wait to see it all come crashing down around you. Self centred twat 😡

Therealist

VIP Member
Hinch has no conversational posts on her grid at all. Heavily monitored so no discussion at all. It is literally gush over me or get off.
Gush over me or get off 😂 so true! That should be the next thread title. Short & sweet! 😂

Btw guys... you heard it here first. Audi spotted on her driveway 😉
So that three hour visit to Audi wasn’t for nothing after all was it hinch!! Lies again!

• Wow
  • Haha

Ineedahero

Oh man, today is unbearable. I agree with the person who said they could see $ signs in her eyes. It’s so strange and true. Even with the filter.

Also, hun, don’t forget to check that letters basket for the one slipped through your door from your fed up neighbour.
I don't get what shes trying to say....if you only open your post once a week they're still building up only it's in a fucking basket on your stairs rather than on a table somewhere. Doesnt reduce it just moves it elsewhere 🙄

Please please PLEASE Tattle owners can we have an eye roll reaction button. We desperately need one 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Therealist

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been clocked but what a bare faced liar!!!
She reckons that’s the first time she’s been in the front... she was in the front with Ronnie in the back the other day!!! 🙈😂

I don’t think it’s a continuity issue now, I think she’s just a compulsive liar at this point

Mumofboys27

Anyone else get funeral parlour vibes 🤷🏼‍♀️ don't get me wrong I've seen some beautiful garlands on stairs but these just don't sit well with me, that massive vase doesn't help either just looks very morbid ⚰ 😅
Screenshot_20191201-063721_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
The total gifts she has shown comes to around £40k as a very conservative estimate. I'm pretty sure in reality you could double that and double it again as that's only the things she has actually SHOWN on her stories. Add to that the massive amounts she earns from being a 'brand ambassador' 🤢, a chunk of the profits from all her ebay swipe ups and all the payments she receives for advertising any shit companies will pay her to punt.
She is now a very wealthy woman all off the back of selling an unrealistic lifestyle to vulnerable people who can't afford it. But she couldn't give a toss about them.
I've noticed a few people saying they are going to unfollow. I say DO IT. You can still view her grid and stories if you choose to. Just don't add to her follower numbers as that's what Gleam are using to sell her 'services' to the highest bidders. Unfollow her now.

• Heart

Byron

The baby maracas took a long time to come probably from Hong Kong and god knows what the paint on them is and Ronnie putting them straight in his mouth

• Sad
  • Sick

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Ha,ha you just beat me to it.I was about to ask did she do a bad job because she's begging a snow making machine? Making do with a massive line of gear in the interim?
Disclaimer:nor do I have any idea of what one looks like.watched breaking bad though if that counts.
Just gonna step in and be the honest one I mean someone has to. As someone who’s done their fair share of cocaine that line alone would have you chatting shit 8pm - 8am. Our Soph doesn’t do thing by halves.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
‘I don’t know where I’m going to put these LED stars’
*Puts them straight on top of new fireplace

‘We’re going out but no idea where’
*Arrives at a concert she must have tickets for

Also Soph Hun, loads of your sheep will be eating tinned spaghetti for their main meal as it’s all they can fucking afford !!!

• Haha

iluvpink

Chatty Member
We should all go quiet for 24 hours. What would she do? She’d have no fucking clue what to post. Cos let’s face it, she gets all her tips from here. We mention minkeh hasn’t been out for a while, she uses him to clean her cooker. We mention that Trace has disappeared off the face of the earth, and she appears as if by magic.
Ive not followed her for a while now and not watched her stories in days and I really couldn’t care less. Am I missing any top cleaning tips? Not fucking likely, eh Soph?
All I’m missing is brag, brag, brag; swipe up guyzzzzzz and her hansnomes.
Shove it up your arse Sophie. You’re a joke

• Haha
  • Heart

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
Already done/doing it - the list so far is £37,080.04. That doesn't include the garage floor as I am still waiting for the company to get back to me with a quote and it doesn't include the cost of the new fireplace. I can't find the 'Cavalli' model on their website so am waiting for them to message me back with a link/price (it could be that's it's only available through their eBay shop but I like to confirm exact prices before adding them, just to be fair). There are a few other items also such as the light up letters, baby shower cakes and balloons and the newborn photo shoot because the companies have never replied.* I've kept it on an excel sheet because it's easier to keep a running total of the gifted goods and I posted all the screenshots a good few threads back, and will do that again soon.

* I alway's email the company as a prospective buyer/customer asking for a quote for an event I'm hosting (as similar in size/numbers etc. to Hinch).
I really wish HMRC would catch onto this. Its disgusting!

I also wish these companies like my first years would stop sending out these personalised items. They're really unnecessary and incredibly wasteful, they can't be reused by someone who may be in need and you surely dont need that many keepsakes with their name on. How can she be donating anything to charity when it's got their names on everything. Sending a personalised blanket to a child that has many already is just wrong

• Heart

justnosy

So this morning she felt the need to put that hideous filter on her precious baby 🤮 also wanted to mention how Ronnie was up crying and screaming all night (didn’t someone on here just mention how he was such a unique baby due to his lack of grizzliness, and that surely he must be teething by now?) obv reads here.
I also noticed at the end of the clip, when Ronnie moves away from the ugly filter, I saw his head is flat at the back.
Now I know lots of you don’t like it when we mention stuff about Ronnie, I don’t like it when people do that either, but everyone must notice that child always laying down, he’s not been shown having any tummy time, which is absolutely vital to strengthen their neck muscles and prevent a flat head. It’s a real thing! Once they get a flat head they need a helmet to correct it!
Sophie, put your god damn phone down and play with your baby on the floor for goodness sake!!!

edited to add a screenshot.It was very quick flash so I tried to do it quickly
I've been a lurker for quite a while and don't usually comment but I felt I had to respond to this. I dislike Hinch, her dull, gifted home and her shady, greedy behaviour as much as anyone on here but I feel we can't really comment on what she's like as a mother. Just because we don't see her getting down on the floor to play with Ronnie on her insta stories doesn't mean she doesn't do it.

Also - the flat head thing. You are right in saying that tummy time is very important for babies. However, my baby had quite severe plagiocephaly and brachycephaly (flat head syndrome) from 4 months. We took him to a helmet clinic to get an assessment and regularly to a cranial osteopath and spent lots of time doing exercises at home and tummy time. His head has now self corrected and he's 18 months - he didn't need a helmet. (Some babies do, and nothing against parents who decide to go down the helmet route). Flat head syndrome is very common and babies are more likely to have it if they were premature and have torticolis (tightening of the neck muscles on one side, making it difficult for them to reposition their head) like my baby did. It's also more common since the advice to always place babies on their backs to sleep rather than their front and sides to help prevent SIDS - and babies spend quite a lot of time sleeping! It certainly doesn't mean that a baby has been left on his/her back all the time and neglected by parents and I wouldn't want any parents of babies with flat head syndrome to feel guilty in any way, so feel I have to challenge misinformed comments like this when I see them.

Sorry for going off topic.