Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smile1013

Got to laugh at her little village. A flat green field is nothing to wank over. Drive through the welsh mountains, the Scottish highlands and many other places in the UK & your see the best countryside in the world. Yours my love is shit! Better view out my back garden. You seriously need to get out more especially using a great song to a shit vid - boring!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

butterflybaby27

She doesn't even pretend to be humble anymore. 'Don't know how I got here' and in the next breath 'I deserve all this shit for shouting people out'. I dont know why the fireplace was the tip of the iceberg, it's really irritated me. She had to have it in time for christmas so she can decorate it and do another grey boring grid post. How can someone be so obsessed with possessions? She can have her extension she dreamed of since she was 2 or whatever but she still won't have a personality or have a selfless bone in her body. She is the definition of the word greedy. I don't think she's ever done a single thing with her influence that she hasn't gained out of. With some of this crap she could say 'actually I dont need it but I'll post it as a giveaway for you so you still get exposure and someone who needs it benefits' but she'd rather fill the loft till its busting.
Spot on! She says she gives a lot away but I don’t believe it. She documents everything else so why not document herself giving stuff away? Or even insta posts of her organising the boxes of stuff she’s giving away instead of yet another post about Ronnie’s fucking vests. If she gave as much stuff away as she implies then she wouldn’t need to use the garage and loft for storage. Most influencers, even the ones with a much smaller following, actually do giveaways for their followers all the time. If I were in her position, I’d do something for Christmas like a huge cleaning hamper with lots of cleaning products, a personal handwritten Christmas card and maybe a cash prize. That’s the bare minimum I’d do. If she truly was close to her followers and loved them as much as she claims, she’d know it would probably (sadly) be a dream come true for some of them. And it would take very little effort from her as all she’d have to do is have a little look through things she’s already got. It’s so annoying that her instagram is now literally 10% cleaning, 20% family but 70% ‘look what I bought’. How can someone go shopping literally everyday?! When I first followed her I thought her page would be mostly cleaning hacks/tips and tricks. With the odd post about family and a little advert here or there but how wrong was I? She has completely lost herself. I apologise for the rant but I’m a long time lurker and had a lot to say.

Laney35

Chatty Member
Hinch you do not have anxiety sweetheart, 3 outings in a week!!! Not just a quick pop to the shopping centre either. I have anxiety and haven’t been out the house since last April!!!! The thought of the postman chapping my door sends me on edge never mind all these work men you have coming in week after week.
yeah I’ll admit I bought some of the shit you flogged back yonder and it has been good. I.e good old Vera!
I’m not always on insta as it seriously effects my mood, not just with you, but with your buddy Stace too, with your gifted this and gifted that.
On thinking I blame the brands sending her this stuff. Do you all really need a tin of beans with your name on it? Or some chocolate???
There is folk out there with not even a tin of beans to feed 4. It makes me fucking sick.
Clearly trying to justify you give to charity before you post your #gift
No you give to charity and then get Jamie to go fetch it back!
If sponsoring the donkey is charity then blow me over with a feather.
Your all fur coat and no knickers who’s forgot their old arse. #howdidthishappentolittleoldme 😡
Soph if your reading this watching ch4 10pm Monday night for a dose of reality!!!
Rant over, sorry folks but it’s been brewing.

• Heart

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
Trace has always just been the mate who does her nails and they occasionally go to a shop together. She wasn't even one of her 50 bridesmaids. So I bet her actual friends went out last week without her hence the posts about staying in, and now shes flaunting these events shes got tickets to, taking anyone she can find (sister, trace) to piss her friends off and prove a point.

• Haha
  • Heart

Eyesopened

VIP Member
E65BB79A-9CA5-4796-BDE5-7B83E7D0B0C2.jpeg
She’s no real friend, a real friend wouldn’t purposely and underhandedly let others know that Tracey had been taken to a concert

• Sick
Reactions: 36

Noseycow

Save the planet guyzzz wash at 30, but hey let me sprinkle all this fake plastic poisonous snow everywhere first! 🙄 can’t make this shit up!

• Haha
  • Wow

long-time-lurker

Oh guys, there’s sooo much pressure to post perfect pictures on my grid. But I’m not perfect, it’s just little old me. In my house. Putting baubles on my tree.. Oh the pressureeee...

OH POOR YOU SOPH!!!
Do one..

• Haha

Bev1000

I always find she shows a lot of Ronnie or Henry after she shows a gifted product ..to keep her shoppers from getting cross and all is forgiven from her greedy ness

Reactions: 35

butterflybaby27

She’s obviously been reading this thread early this morning because she’s already indirectly addressed people who have said a concert is usually uncomfortable for people with anxiety. She said ‘me & Trace got ourselves all worked up for nothing. It’s because in concerts there’s loads of people in there’. Basically copying what everyone on here has said. She just can’t help herself can she?

• Angry

NOMB

Some of the comments on here crack me up. I laughed so hard I snorted ( not a line, I’ll save that for the gonks)

I much prefer this site to insta or FB. No fakeness, look at my perfect like blah blah blah. We’re all keeping it real.

Got to say Ronnie looked adorable when he was waiting for his bath and I think the tree looks quite nice 😬

P.S You can still piss off Soph.

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Long time lurker, first time poster. She infuriates me.. I have friends who are obsessed with her, spending so much money on cleaning products.. why the hell does someone need 4 separate products to clean a toilet?! Trying to speak sense into these people is like hitting my head against a wall, I’m hoping they will see the light one day.

anyway, I was thinking earlier, is there a way we can list out how many gifted items she’s been given with prices? It surely must be around £15,000 worth ? Atb ;)
Already done/doing it - the list so far is £37,080.04. That doesn't include the garage floor as I am still waiting for the company to get back to me with a quote and it doesn't include the cost of the new fireplace. I can't find the 'Cavalli' model on their website so am waiting for them to message me back with a link/price (it could be that's it's only available through their eBay shop but I like to confirm exact prices before adding them, just to be fair). There are a few other items also such as the light up letters, baby shower cakes and balloons and the newborn photo shoot because the companies have never replied.* I've kept it on an excel sheet because it's easier to keep a running total of the gifted goods and I posted all the screenshots a good few threads back, and will do that again soon.

* I alway's email the company as a prospective buyer/customer asking for a quote for an event I'm hosting (as similar in size/numbers etc. to Hinch).

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Does she actually believe her own lies ? Sat in the front seat for the 1sr time in 5 months. What about the day the Hincher waved at you Soph. We all saw you in the front of the car next to Jamie, lying witch

iluvpink

Chatty Member
She gets grid fear because the likes and comments are visible to all. She reckons she gets so many private messages asking where things are from. Here’s the link, swipe up guyzzzzzz. On her grid posts we can see that it literally doesn’t fucking happen!!! Her grid posts are full of her crazy, obsessive fans. The ones I’d be embarrassed of if I was her.
Also, she probably shits herself in case engagement figures are low and everyone notices. I think she knows her days are numbered. I reckon in less than a year, it’ll only be the die hard, mental fans who give a shit, the rest will wonder why they ever bothered with that greedy, beggy woman who never cleans anymore
Just been over and looked, and I stand corrected. A few people asked where stuff was from. But why can’t they find stuff themselves? It took me two seconds to find the reindeer stocking holders on eBay. Why do they need to ask her? I bet they’re the sort of people who ask their Facebook friends what time ASDA opens or if anyone has the number for the local Drs surgery, rather than googling stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Allthebest

I can't stand Hinch and everything she stands for but when it comes to her looks I feel like she can't win. If she uses filters people say she hides behind them, if she is pictured without a filter people say she looks old, she has horrible skin or she looks weird etc. I'm not trying to do admins job or anything by the way lol. Just my opinion which you're all welcome to pour some zoflora on if you think it stinks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

poppyholly

Riiiiiiight guyzzzzz I dont know where we're going but we've ended up at a sold out Lewis capaldi concert *giggles* I'm just lil ole me with anxiety *twirls hair* I guess I just like to stay in a lot and i can only count on one hand how many times I've been Out out *claws trace's bag*

She's a bizarre one lol. Also didn't someone a few threads back mention about Lewis capaldi and low and behold she's at his concert??? 🤔

• Haha

Bimbles28

Guess who’s back, back again, Trace is back, tell a friend. Out 3 times in one week! Oh the joys of having a husband or mum around 24/7 to parent for you. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha