Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseycow

I think people are waking up. I was talking to a few friends last night who adored hinch I litteratly couldn’t say a bad word against her with them about, all of them turned round last night and said they unfollowed her after the fireplace saying she’s a beggy twat and should of paid for one when she did the extension. 😂 Her “fame” won’t last past Christmas if she carries on.

Reactions: 30

NOMB

On the first day of Christmas the Grinch gave to me, a line so big I was off my tree.

• Haha
So she’s out on a Friday? When she had a rant about how she doesn’t like going out-out last week?
RIGHT!!!!
Belittling everyone last weekend on her stories “I just can’t stand going out guys, all these Christmas parties and here’s lil ol me in my nice cosy warm house, just doesn’t appeal to lil ol home girl me”

This weekend in the back of a taxi on her way out. How hypocritical can you be. Has she got short term memory loss? Does she lose track of all the shit she spouts? Biggest hypocrite I’ve ever seen.

Tor88

Oh my god she is infuriating! Every day she’s posting stories that relate to what’s being said on here so she’s obviously reading tattle. Going out with Trace?! “We can do this!” Look love no ones making you go out, you obviously want to go! Some of us would love to have the money to go out on a whim!

I’ll be honest I fell for the Mrs Hinch bullshit and the lifestyle she encourages seriously affected my mental health to the point I was diagnosed with anxiety. Yes Mrs Grinch actually anxiety, not the bullshit you claims of anxiety like you.

I love the cleaning account on insta, that actually clean and show normal life like Dazlin Cleaning or Sisterpledge. Mrs Hinch is a very lonely isolated women who I honestly think forced motherhood upon herself. She doesn’t seem to post about Ronnie in a loving motherly way, he’s just a walking cash point for her. I’m sick of her greed and treating Henry better than her actual son. She’s a disgusting woman

• Heart
Bit early but new thread suggestion

“On the 1st day of Xmas my Minions gave to me...a fire place and stockings all freeee!”

think the 1st has already been taken so feel free to change it to the 2nd day of Christmas 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
I was wondering where the expensive Hare teapot and mugs from the Very catalogue are now as they've not been see again, and neither has the Barbour scarf/throw.
Probs wrapped up for Ma Barker's Christmas.

Reactions: 29

Bev1000

nooooo stop saying you’ve always dreamed of having a fireplace .. because you would of had one by now if you did, if you loved them sooo much then when you were looking to buy a home you would of bought a home with a fireplace if you loved them soo much or got
One put in with extension, she makes it all up as she goes along!

GGHollow

The thing is she’s obsessed with material things and possessions because she has a very lonely life.. she’ll get something which makes her happy for abit and then she’ll feel crap and then she’ll need another gifted fix to get that happy feeling again.. this is why she has an additive personality for material things.
Her life is far from perfect Infact it’s the opposite hence why she try’s so hard to make out herself and her life is perfect.
She has no friends or much family and never goes out which i think she’s unhappy deep down
100% this!!! 🙌 It's an addiction now. Want want want, need need need. All these 'things' make her feel 'happy'.
No - Therapy, fresh air, exercise, social media deletion, a real job, the ability to provide for your own family through putting in some graft. These are the things that bring satisfaction and joy and contentment. Not tat and free shit.

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Every time I think she cannot sink any lower she does. She’s so far gone now. So completely vile and greedy. I’ve mentioned before I work with care leavers who are trying to live independently. They make their money stretch and have to really think about what’s important heating or food. The fact you can put and extra jumper on to keep warm usually means food wins. Imagine having to make those choices. Then imagine this greedy vile twat receiving everything for free at the most heart wrenching time of year. I’ve cried after work tonight for an hour because I can’t do more. Why isn’t she stopping? I actually find her really upsetting.

• Sad

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Because she doesn't need to look after things like the rest of us. If it breaks she is #gifted a new one 🤬

Just you wait....weaning will start within the next 24hours now 😂😂😂
Ronnie's a very unique child he never cries, never gets grizzly this is Hinch world it's a bit like Peter Pan he will magically go through teething with out a peep probably be weaned without incident loving everything he gets fed Henry like nanna the dog will probably carry a potty around and place it under his little arse when he needs a poo during potty training, she just refuses to show real life basically .

• Haha
Whoever just said she always posts Ronnie or Henry after she’s posted an AD has hit the nail on the head.
Video of Ronnie straight after she’s tried flogging her baskets. How predictable :sick:

Reactions: 28

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
For your consideration........I doubt the folks at Dimplex would've just picked something and sent it in the hopes that it would work for her space and taste. Its not the same as taking a punt and sending something that can be shoved in a drawer (or basket lol) or used/displayed in just any old room. Im guessing it's likely that Soph would've been "sent the brochure" and invited to choose for herself. I've thought this about all the major pieces she's been gifted, like the nursery furniture. I've got nothing but a gut feeling about this though, it just makes sense to me that it would work this way with the big ticket items and just further demonstrates what an act it all is. Just a theory though....

Reactions: 28