Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
Gonks by the fireplace, gonks by the tree, but poor old Handsomes can't do a wee! Thread suggestion.

• Haha
Reactions: 93

Zozo

Do you think she brought them fire place accessories thinking she was going to be #gifted a proper fireplace?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 70
New to tattle but been stalking for a few days to see what it's all about. Started following Hinch a good few months ago and I have to say that it gave me a kick up the bun to start sorting my house out. BUT recently she started to grate on me with all the bull crap swipes ups, gifted, and totally unrelateable 'life' rubbish. I have seen how her videos seem to respond to clearly what she has read on here. The final straw was that god awful gifted* fireplace. Until a little while ago I was still half/half for/against but that was the nail in the coffin and I'm sure it will have been for so many other people too. She has been hinting 'slyly' for ages about wanting a fireplace even though just had her living room extension done and could've easily afforded to have one fitted. Then all of a sudden..... she is gifted a fireplace. How convenient.

Dont get me wrong if I was being gifted lots of stuff I would happily accept BUT if i knew i could afford something I wanted I WOULD NOT use my platform to seek freebies I would just buy it.

She repeatedly writes cryptic posts along the lines of 'keep going and all your dreams will come true' well if her dream is to take from others and encourage others to do the same then it's a very sad unsociable dream.

Sorry about the long post, especially as a newbie here. I just needed to vent because quite honestly I feel disappointed and cheated by the 'GREEDY GRINCH WHO LITERALLY STOLE CHRISTMAS'. Because let's face it.....she didn't bloody buy it!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I’ve never ever done a thread post title and I know it’s way too early for one butttttt

“Grinchy’s taking trace out, trying to keep her sweet, but only coz she needs her infills next week.“

pissing myself at that, I do amuse myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Can i ask how the gifted shite works. Do the companies approach Hinch or does she approach them telling them what she wants?
I'm not on the beg, I'm just intrigued how it works - i only have 50 followers but that doesn't matter as Jesus only had 12 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

MrsRG

First post here....you lot have helped me see the light. Just been on her stories and she’s playing Band Aid, do they know it’s Christmas while showing off her gifted tat. Pure greedy ignorance.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

AldiWidow

Thread suggestion:
Tree is up and Henry’s growling, close your purses cause Grinch is prowling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Whocares

I don’t get it. You put in the book you wanted all these things, the extension, the dining room. If you wanted a fire place why not put it in the planning for the new living room. It’s like me saying I really want an island in my kitchen, I’m having a new kitchen fitted.......but I’m not putting in an island, why wouldn’t I do that if I said I wanted it.
I don’t get it. 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 57
"I dont even know why ive bought these" Must be nice to be able to throw money away like that when there's people sat here, myself included, wondering how they'll keep their house warm, put enough food on the table and afford Christmas for their kids

• Sad
Reactions: 56

MrsD33

VIP Member
Her timings perfect!

Shes feeling so much pressure about putting a photo of her tree on a grid post 2 days after normal blokes jumped on a terrorist, that had already stabbed people and was wearing a suicide vest, to pin him down and stop him hurting or killing anyone else!

2 days after thousands of people found out that they had lost their jobs 4 weeks before christmas!

You have the CHOICE whether or not you put that picture on your grid! Nobody is forcing you to do it 🤷🏽‍♀️

But fuck me! If thats the sort of pressure you have to put up with I’ll swap places and you can feel what real pressure feels like!

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Brummiebird

VIP Member
The inconsiderate twat just keeps on giving. She’s even out inconsiderate twatted herself this morning.

A panoramic scan around of her #gifted rooms to the soundtrack of a fucking charity record about children dying of hunger!!!!!!

Fuck off Hinch.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Just watched a video on facebook from a documentary thats on, on monday 10pm. A young family with an 8 year old girl who lives on £5 a day, relies on food banks and goes to bed in her coat as they cant afford heating. Why cant these large companies gift them hampers, a fireplace, christmas presents, clothes etc... not someone who can afford to pay for these things but choses not to!!

• Sad
Reactions: 53

JBMmum

I’ve just been really childish In Sainsbury and put Michelle Obama’s book in front of Hinches. Made me giggle 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Allthebest

I just listened to a video from when she first started. She said "All these fancy cleaners I can't deal with it. White vinegar, mate"

Oh how things changed when the ££££ started coming in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Wow you have some time on your hands 😂
Yes I do actually, at the moment 🙃

I would rather be 100% well, back at work full time, and spending weekends doing all the usual stuff I used to do and not have time on my hands, but as I do, I'm happy compiling my little list

• Heart
  • Haha

Yougoglencocoa

What is that white mesh she has used on her tree it’s awful looks like the stuff you get apples in at the market

• Haha

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
I work my arse off on a low income caring for vulnerable elderly people with dementia, as a single Mum to three kids with no financial or moral support. I’m sat wrapped up in a blanket after an exhausting week watching her show off her #gifted electric fire, prancing about in off the shoulder numbers, freezing my tits off because my heating isn’t working.
And despite all of the above if my best mate needs anything I’m there for her and I’ll share whatever I have. How the fuck does Tracy have a manky make up brush when Grinch has a loft corner packed with new ones and sits fingering them every other day for her insta stories?
I don’t think I can watch her stories for much longer. She makes me want to throw my phone. Through her window. Cunt. Cunt. Cunt.

• Heart