Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fish-in-the-Sea

Oh. My. God. There are people who run into burning buildings for a living. Or face down terrorists with explosive devices. Or for whom a tiny mistake could cost a life. That's pressure you vacuous cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

MrsD33

VIP Member
Just a thought Soph while your showing off all your gifted shite there are thousands of people that have just found out that they have lost their jobs today!

Thousands and thousands of normal, working people, some with young families who wont be able to buy them christmas presents, some in there late 50’s or 60’s that will probably never get another job now, some that might have just bought there first home and now wont be able to pay there mortgage or bills.

All these poor people who through no fault of there own will more than likely struggle to put food on the table. People who this might be the thing that makes them feel the world would be a better place without them and decide to end there life.

But you carry on showing off all the absolute shite that you begged for, not worked for, begged for!

Sorry this post probably doesnt even make sense but Im so fucking angry that she doesnt give a single tiny fuck about anything apart from what she can get her greedy fucking hands on for free and she thinks she deserves it all 😡 Go fuck yerself!!

allybongo

Chatty Member
Is anyone else a bit disappointed that Trace didn’t have a great big bag of gear in her handbag??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

aufish3045

Terror attack in London but she’s nervous about a night out with Trace. Fuck the fuck right off you stupid bint 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Ok the daily stories are so predictable now
Day in the life of hinch
Swipe up, swipe up
"Guyyyzzs I've got something I wanna show yous"
Swipe up for said gifted item
More swipe ups
Shitty mug shot lunch
"Guyyzzz also summat else I've been sssssent"
"Alssso a lot of yous having been asking about" *insert piece of tat here*
Swipe up and swipe up
"One more thing guyyzzz I got sssssent"
*Video of Gretel filter* "guyyzzz I'm ssso overwhelmed and emotional... I mean how did this happen to me?! *Neck rubbing* I love all of yous guyyyzzzz"
Inspirational quote about not letting haters getting you down captioned "goodnight hinchers".

The end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Another thing while I'm on a ranting roll. She literally wrote a shopping list of everything she wanted in that first book.... and all the bloody army, myself included helped her get everything she wanted on it. What a clever little woman she is. Honestly I was TEAM HINCH a couple of weeks ago 😂😂 feel a right bloody plonker. There will be more who wake up soon.

Thinking back to some other messages on the last thread I think it was about someone saying that some of her followers must be educated professionals..... THATS ME. So easily fooled. Very clever tactics she has for realing people in. However in my defense.... a few months ago (although promoting unsafe cleaning) she didnt come across as such a fame hungry, money grabbing totally unrelateable sales woman!!!

Reactions: 49

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
You know the end is coming, we know you're still a twat, so put a penny farthing in your bloody gifted hat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
I’m catching up from p20 but I’ve got to get this out of my system before I go mad...

Anxiety is not a one size fits all condition. For example, my anxiety did not stop me from going to the McFly gig at the O2 last week (although I did feel pretty panicky being corralled towards North Greenwich tube at the end of it). My anxiety did, however, stop me from driving round to the post depo to pick up a parcel this morning. Sometimes I can do things. Other times I really, really can’t. It is not predictable. Grinch may, or may not, have anxiety, but don’t make it sound like the things she does could never be done by someone with anxiety because it’s just not true.

• Heart
Is it just me or does it feel like she’s belittling trace? Going through her bag, taking all her stuff out, on about the crumbs “who keeps sauce in their bag”. Leave it, I’d be fuming if my “best mate” did that to her 2 millions followers. Just proves our point that she’s a fucking bully, not only to strangers but also to her “best friend”

• Angry
  • Wow

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
So a concert. Of a very popular singer. Sold out. Thousands of people squashed into a small, hot, sweaty, loud space. Hinchy where’s your anxiety??? Is it in Traces’ handbag? Did you leave it on your fireplace? I don’t have anxiety but I’ve been to many concerts and even they make me feel nervous. I fear getting hemmed in or feeling ill and having to get out. What a bullshitter she is. Bet they were free. Because if she’d actually bought them wouldn’t she be going on about it for days? I get so excited on the lead up to a concert. Countdowns etc on my fb. She is a beggy, vapid cockwomble. Boils my piss. Rips my knitting. And anything else I can think of. She’s not even famous 🤢😡

• Haha
Reactions: 45

MrsD33

VIP Member
I always like to look on the positive side of things and the after todays greediness with the fireplace monstrosity I think she’s opened up a lot of hunchers eyes to what sort of person she really is!

So on the positive side today....

Theres been a lot of new posters on here over the last few weeks and a lot today saying the fireplace pushed them over the edge so Im guessing that when she starts showing all her christmas freebies, especially everything she gets for Ronnie, there’s gonna be a shitload of new people on here who will have finally seen her for what she is!

She’s the definition of GREED

Last edited:
Reactions: 44

Dymo

So about a week ago i found out about Tattle and came to have a look! I actually followed miss hinch and thought she was ok but since reading the threads i have done a complete 180!!! I feel a bit duped by her tbh and i feel sorry for her Barmy Army!! I have unfollowed!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44