Mrs Hinch #73 Beggy t**t, beggy t**t why do they worship you, beggy t**t it’s all your fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the last thread someone predicted 3m followers for Christmas Day. Agree 💯
Yes i hate to say it but I agree too. With the money that they will get back from Mister Loft Ladder for giving them so much custom, Jamie will spend it on buying more followers for Grinch then there will be an elaborate celebration Christmas day where no point she will announce baby number 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly, same. I used to really like her. I’ve got the zoflora to prove it. I used to look forward to her little stories and her and Jamie taking the piss. I thought she was relatable and funny.
But it went from ‘it’s only £2.99 guys! It’s only £1 guys!’ to ‘it’s only £14.99 guys! It’s only £19.99 guys!’
Then it was ‘look what I got sent!’ ‘I’m so out there and normal, I just love a basket!’ ‘I only open my mail once a week!’ and the constant sales patter. I came to this site via MOD and stayed for Hinch. Eyes truly opened, Hinch unfollowed and now I feel much better.

Yep. I watched a YouTube vid on holly & Phillip's show and this was before she had ronnie, showing us what to do with our sink and stove grease. The sink, was relatively natural with vinegar etc and although she kept repeating 'all the best' like a parrot, she sounded relatively normal and relatable. She was her real self & wasnt using harmful zoflora either! I was impressed at 'then Hinch'. Watching the most recent vids of her is completely shocking. Her personality is whittled down to this shallow version of herself- dumb, ditzy blonde 'how could this have happened to lil ole me' act in a higher pitched voice... that's not her! Wth. The transformation is astounding and quite sad.

I'm hoping a lot more hinchers will wake up like I did and unfollow the driveling mess of an insta account, leave behind all the toxic products and start approaching more intelligent accounts with different and natural ways of cleaning and housekeeping. Someone mentioned a few threads back that you could use essential oils and tbh I was flabbergasted. Why isnt this method blasted more in our faces than bloody flash products etc?! Where are the influx ads for natural home products that we could make in our own kitchen at home? And what's more, I'm 24 and I'm so bothered that I didn't know about this until now🙃 What with our planetary crisis, this is the step we all need to take. Not buying endless amounts of plastic tat we do not need, and products that pollute our water supplies and kill our sea. I suppose with the newer generations, companies exploit our laziness and Grinch knows this, she isnt dumb as she makes out to be, she is outright ignorant and a two-faced snake.. sorry for the long post!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
"I dont even know why ive bought these" Must be nice to be able to throw money away like that when there's people sat here, myself included, wondering how they'll keep their house warm, put enough food on the table and afford Christmas for their kids

• Sad
Reactions: 56
Surprise she hasn’t shown any Christmas presents that she has bought Ronnie! That’s more relatable around this time of year or I would just love to see her buy something secondhand

Reactions: 18
She doesn't even pretend to be humble anymore. 'Don't know how I got here' and in the next breath 'I deserve all this tit for shouting people out'. I dont know why the fireplace was the tip of the iceberg, it's really irritated me. She had to have it in time for christmas so she can decorate it and do another grey boring grid post. How can someone be so obsessed with possessions? She can have her extension she dreamed of since she was 2 or whatever but she still won't have a personality or have a selfless bone in her body. She is the definition of the word greedy. I don't think she's ever done a single thing with her influence that she hasn't gained out of. With some of this crap she could say 'actually I dont need it but I'll post it as a giveaway for you so you still get exposure and someone who needs it benefits' but she'd rather fill the loft till its busting.

Reactions: 41
I don’t get it. You put in the book you wanted all these things, the extension, the dining room. If you wanted a fire place why not put it in the planning for the new living room. It’s like me saying I really want an island in my kitchen, I’m having a new kitchen fitted.......but I’m not putting in an island, why wouldn’t I do that if I said I wanted it.
I don’t get it. 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I don’t get it. You put in the book you wanted all these things, the extension, the dining room. If you wanted a fire place why not put it in the planning for the new living room. It’s like me saying I really want an island in my kitchen, I’m having a new kitchen fitted.......but I’m not putting in an island, why wouldn’t I do that if I said I wanted it.
I don’t get it. 😤
She could have had a really nice one too, not just a lump strapped to the wall

Reactions: 28
Do you think she brought them fire place accessories thinking she was going to be #gifted a proper fireplace?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Surprise she hasn’t shown any Christmas presents that she has bought Ronnie! That’s more relatable around this time of year or I would just love to see her buy something secondhand
Well she said she hasn't starting christmas shopping yet on the same post as buying someone Domino's for christmas 🤣🤣 As my mum always says liars ALWAYS get found out. Let's hope so hey 🙂

Reactions: 20
My mum has got a steam fire place (different design and it certainly wasn’t £1k) and they stopped using the steam bit after only a short while. It looks a bit rubbish now and was only ever a gimmick. I’d never recommend one to anyone paying full price for it.

Do you think she brought them fire place accessories thinking she was going to be #gifted a proper fireplace?!?!
Howling 😂 you’ve made my day!

Reactions: 10
The fireplace is hideous. Not fitted properly because after #gifting her over a grands worth, the company obviously didn't gift her someone to fit it. Throwing out steam that will probably cause condensation. And really unsuitable when she has a baby that will soon be moving about.
Don't even get me started on the nasty fake metal tools she has wasted her money on. Neither use nor ornament.

Reactions: 24
The fireplace is hideous. Not fitted properly because after #gifting her over a grands worth, the company obviously didn't gift her someone to fit it. Throwing out steam that will probably cause condensation. And really unsuitable when she has a baby that will soon be moving about.
Don't even get me started on the nasty fake metal tools she has wasted her money on. Neither use nor ornament.
she obviously thought she was going to get a great big grand fireplace fitted!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New fireplace looks like it has just been plonked there.
The living areas in their house are big enough so she’d be able to have a really nice, high quality fire surround and natural looking fire - it could be a beautiful feature!
Sadly it’s like she’s gone Veruca Salt and with a stamp of her foot, the first fireplace offered has been snapped up.

Reactions: 20
Was just changing my water filter and thought we havnt seen her amazing Brita filter in a while!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.