Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this radio interview backfires on her. She is coming across as a first class idiot.
Soph you wouldn't know sleep deprivation if it kicked you in the fanny. Try having a disabled 15 year old who has never slept through the night and last night slept for just 3 hours. Try doing that without a house husband/nanny to do it all for you.
Sending you a cup of tea love.. she has no bleeping idea of reality.. mine is 19, Autistic, among other things, he cat naps.. 4 hours sleep and he's ready for the next 24 hours wide awake.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She should try 2 hours of broken sleep a night for a year (my first was a bleeping dreadful sleeper!)
Mine is too. He gets up three four times a night and then I have to walk 3-4 hours delivering everyone’s mail on minimal sleep! I don’t want a pity party I get on with it but she has no idea what it’s like to have a job and a baby. I was asleep for 730 last Thursday 😂😂 my Partner woke me up when he got in at 9 after his 11 hour day!!

Reactions: 12
Begging hell, she reeks of desperation. Desperate to have her own podcast for her and Jamie. Stop trying to make Hinch a family brand. Makes my skin crawl.

Side note - is that the only T-shirt Jamie owns?!
Maybe she wants to be like Rosie and Chris Ramsey ? Except they truly are hilarious !! #shaggedmarriedannoyed

Reactions: 16
She always likes to throw in the 'I haven't even made my bed today' comment. She thinks it makes her relatable. She's saying yes I'm Mrs Hinch but, like you I'm not completely perfect. But.. you know..I'm 99.9% perfect.
Like not making your bed makes you a complete slattern. 🙄
She said the exact same thing when she was on This Morning the second time yet she stayed in a hotel the night before 🙄......compulsive liar. It doesn’t make you relatable Soph, it makes you look like a fool when your stories are inconsistent, lack continuity and you continually lie.

Reactions: 23
Lol how she keeps saying she doesn't know how it's happened when it's all obviously been calculated and planned from the start.

Also I hate to be the one questioning her parenting skills but Ronnie's what, 5 months now? He should have been rolling already? Mine is three months and has started rolling.

Reactions: 5
I’m an aesthetics nurse and I can 100% see that she has had Botox in her forehead, frown lines, and possibly smile lines... on the pictures with Stacy (boomerang) you can see her attempt to look surprised but her eyebrows don’t move naturally as they would.... her lips have received help from dermal fillers to achieve volume however due to her using that damn Gretal filter I’m unsure if she’s had a top up recently.... she does use lip liner and on today’s photos this was apparent to achieve further volume.. these are all still quite subtle common cosmetic procedures nothing against her getting these however; I think she looks nice when she’s caught on a natural angle she is obviously extremely insecure and despite help is not happy...... also I’m no expert in this area but she has a slim figure and I’d put money on her breasts being fake xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Did she really say she doesn’t have Venetian blinds?! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
So what are those white things hanging in your kitchen window then Soph?

Doesn’t she “usually” use Dave for these?! Her lack of continuity is really starting to nark me

Reactions: 10
Begging hell, she reeks of desperation. Desperate to have her own podcast for her and Jamie. Stop trying to make Hinch a family brand. Makes my skin crawl.

Side note - is that the only T-shirt Jamie owns?!
Lol what's Jamie going to talk about on a podcast? How to make packet casserole? Please Jamie, explain exactly how you get that lovely layer of grease on top.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lol how she keeps saying she doesn't know how it's happened when it's all obviously been calculated and planned from the start.

Also I hate to be the one questioning her parenting skills but Ronnie's what, 5 months now? He should have been rolling already? Mine is three months and has started rolling.

I've noticed he always seems to be laying down or being cradled. His view in his short life has literally been from the same angle constantly! Never seen him on his tummy or playing in a bouncy chair...... Maybe I did something wrong with my kids!

I've noticed he always seems to be laying down or being cradled. His view in his short life has literally been from the same angle constantly! Never seen him on his tummy or playing in a bouncy chair...... Maybe I did something wrong with my kids!
I know someone who always carried or cradled her baby too and she wasn't even sitting up until at least 9 months. Most babies are beginning to crawl and pull themselves up into a standing position by then.

Reactions: 3
Slight side note, but every time I see the subject line of this new thread, “jizzy water” goes round and round in my head to the tune of “baggy trousers”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know someone who always carried or cradled her baby too and she wasn't even sitting up until at least 9 months. Most babies are beginning to crawl and pull themselves up into a standing position by then.
My daughter didn't crawl until 9 months and didn't walk until she was 15 months, she had been rolling since about 5 months though and had plenty of tummy time. They are all different but I do agree that poor Ronnie probably needs more interaction and variety in his life. He is probably overwhelmed when he goes outside and sees different colours!

Reactions: 9
WTAF!! Virgin Radio have deleted the Hinch Video along with my comments and reposted it.
I have commented on the new posting and asked why has it been deleted!!!

FFS!! why are no negative comments about her allowed!! FUMING 😠😠
Oh shock, someone said you are jealous of her money and fame 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WTAF!! Virgin Radio have deleted the Hinch Video along with my comments and reposted it.
I have commented on the new posting and asked why has it been deleted!!!

FFS!! why are no negative comments about her allowed!! FUMING 😠😠
What did you comment?

Mine is too. He gets up three four times a night and then I have to walk 3-4 hours delivering everyone’s mail on minimal sleep! I don’t want a pity party I get on with it but she has no idea what it’s like to have a job and a baby. I was asleep for 730 last Thursday 😂😂 my Partner woke me up when he got in at 9 after his 11 hour day!!
Your a postie and you have a horse! I think I love you! You should do your rounds on horseback! That would be a sight for sure ❤🏇🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm saying this she's pregnant she's covering her tummy with that cushion
Could just be covering her belly as she’s clearly self conscious. I cover my belly with a cushion because I’ve got a mum tum.

Reactions: 8
My non grey, multicoloured, mismatched tree! And the cat taking the piss with the baubles on the stairs 🙄 Can’t see hansnomes being able to dick about with the decorations, can you?
Your tree is BEAUTIFUL x
Love the cat hahaha!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.