Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said the exact same thing when she was on This Morning the second time yet she stayed in a hotel the night before 🙄......compulsive liar. It doesn’t make you relatable Soph, it makes you look like a fool when your stories are inconsistent, lack continuity and you continually lie.
Technically she probably wasn’t lying because who makes a hotel bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol how she keeps saying she doesn't know how it's happened when it's all obviously been calculated and planned from the start.

Also I hate to be the one questioning her parenting skills but Ronnie's what, 5 months now? He should have been rolling already? Mine is three months and has started rolling.
Nope. Babies are all different. Mine was sitting up and crawling before she ever rolled and only did it a handful of times.

I know its really childish but I love it when a huncher calls her Mrs Hunch 😂😂
How insulting to say she'll have to work like Hinch when the woman has already said she is a Mum and a cleaner. Even more insulting to even insinuate that what Hinch does, is naything even close to work!

Reactions: 19
If Hinch has any more surgery she's going to look like the Bride of Wildenstein 🤣 ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
20191126_181709.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Seriously, what is this obsession with calling us all jealous? Can they not think of a better come back? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Mind boggles?
no they can’t coz theyre all so bloody stupid 🙄 yes I’d love to have pots of money but I’d like to earn it the hard way thanks... and fame, she literally has none

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t she “usually” use Dave for these?! Her lack of continuity is really starting to nark me
Y
Does anyone here follow instaguidetips - she’s put a post up about hinch and lots of the comments are about people falling out of love with hinch. My fave comment circled
Yea, I love instaguidetips, nice lady!
I stuck my two cents on that post too

That has to be her setting up a fake insta so she can comment on the virgin radio post😂
Screenshot_20191126_183605_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We’re all jealous 😂😂😂
Oh yeah, how I wish I too had a house full of tat that I’ve begged for and used my name to influence people living on the breadline to spend everything they have on the same useless tat I got for free!
Yeah I’d totally rather have that than my bought and paid for nice house with all it’s nice furnishings!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.