Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because the world needs another dull podcast with people giving mummy advice such as 'wing it' or 'do some self care' by people who have help with their kids all the time 🙄
I have an almost 3year old and an 18 month old. They're both nuts. I'd love to see stacey and Hinch spend just an hour with them, the podcast would go straight out the window

Reactions: 6
First time posting, been lurking up to now!
The story form last night taking about the radio show is 100% in a hotel. Her bedding is that waffle bedding and the bedding she is wrapped up in is smooth!
And a night at the Ned is minimum £370. FFS!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sorry to get off the subject but I did not realise until today that this woman is a millionaire and DEMANDs 6.000 pounds for every post
Gleam charge way way more than 6k a post I'm afraid to say.

If Hollyoaks gets a few hundred thousand viewers and charges 10-15k for one of many ads during the breaks. It's not surprising our friend Sophie charges 30k plus for a grid post or set of stories to her 2.9m followers, I mean friends.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Is this for real?
I was absolutely baffled looking at this at first. I thought it was some kind of animal laid on its side with its side/middle shaved ready for an op! 🙈😂 Like that spec savers ad where he thinks the hat is a cat!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m currently having a ‘discussion’ with a hincher on a Facebook page about how environmentally unfriendly the new flash mop is. This hincher doesn’t understand the concept of single use waste 🤦🏼‍♀️ There’s no hope. This is what Sophie has created, an army of dimwits who can’t grasp how bad her but buy buy is for the planet we occupy and the wipes and single use plastic she encourages people to buy and use! It’s ridiculous
Luckily the washable mop cloths fit on so you don’t have to use the single use ones and there is a hack I figured out to get the lid of the cleaner bottle so you can actually refill it with your own floor cleaner instead of having to go out and get the flash mop refills...off course Flash or Hinch won’t tell you this 😉

Reactions: 13
WTAF!! Virgin Radio have deleted the Hinch Video along with my comments and reposted it.
I have commented on the new posting and asked why has it been deleted!!!

FFS!! why are no negative comments about her allowed!! FUMING 😠😠

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Ive been dipping in and out of tattle today on my day off catching up it moves so quick! Even though I’ve had 101 things to do 🤣 honestly some of u have had me laughing my head off!

Ronnie trying to roll! 😉 Hi Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she goes to the same surgeon as another sales girl I know from essex, she has the same face

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Weird! Why did they delete and re-upload

I think they've corrected the typo in the video - didn't it say sohpie before? Now it says Sophie. I wonder if she complained!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WTAF!! Virgin Radio have deleted the Hinch Video along with my comments and reposted it.
I have commented on the new posting and asked why has it been deleted!!!

FFS!! why are no negative comments about her allowed!! FUMING 😠😠
I wonder if it's because they spelt her name wrong on the first one. Someone posted above her name was spelt wrong

Though you can guarantee any negative comment will be removed from the new video

Reactions: 5
There’s a Zoflora event today and hinch wasn’t there... hmmmmm... maybe even Zoflora has had enough of her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if it's because they spelt her name wrong on the first one. Someone posted above her name was spelt wrong

Though you can guarantee any negative comment will be removed from the new video
It's okay.....i commented on the repost and wrote it all out again!! 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.