Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is also one saying Jamie got her an Insta gift as a wedding gift. So basically he brought her account? I am sure this is common knowledge, but I didn't know!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Mentioned earlier someone did anout baby Ronnie not being very mobile or animated .. low and behold video up of him "rolling".

Funny now she aint noticing that nurse womans message but managed to find my comment which wasnt to her but about her on a magazine comments, that she looks OLD... which actually led to her Hinchers, threatening me and harrassing me and my children after setting them on me, even phoning the social services and making allegations I was seen "doing drugs on facebook live with my baby on my lap"

These are some of what I got from her cringy fans. STRANGE people. I really do not understand why silly little girls hero worship her.

The female Jesus comment.... I am DONE!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
How awkward was her moving from the 1st print to the 2nd to avoid showing out the window 😂🤷‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Has anyone else noticed joyofclean have comments turned off on all their posts? I wonder why?

Can't find anyone who has entered the comp to be in the advert.

All the comments on grinchs post are pretty much either 'lovely idea but I'm away' or people say they are too anxious.

Curiosity got the better of me and I watched a few random insta stories of the commenters and they are just clones of her. Poking and prodding their purchases, spritzing stuff around to bad rnb mixes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Just a quick post about my prints because everybody always asks about them” DO THEY duck!!! WHO???
Then in the next breath, she’s tryna flog them with her 40% discount code, very convenient haha. What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has anyone else noticed joyofclean have comments turned off on all their posts? I wonder why?

Can't find anyone who has entered the comp to be in the advert.

All the comments on grinchs post are pretty much either 'lovely idea but I'm away' or people say they are too anxious.

Curiosity got the better of me and I watched a few random insta stories of the commenters and they are just clones of her. Poking and prodding their purchases, spritzing stuff around to bad rnb mixes
Probably don’t want the “trolls” pointing out nobodies entered their tit competition.

Just seen this on Grinch’s lenor grid post, she could really help that school by sharing that and she just chooses to ignore it. It’s not even as if she’d have to dig deep to find it there’s only 228 comments on that post. 😡 Just goes to show what sort of person she is!

Attachments

Reactions: 1

There's a video of her doing the show today online if anyone fancies looking at a trout pout spouting shite for 5 minutes

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.