Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen as though Hunchy likes to copy everything other people do maybe she should try copying Chloe 💁🏽‍♀️
Agree, although chloe madley only has a following thanks to her nepotism and endless ass out skimpy bikini shots. Not quite from working hard

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Begging hell, she reeks of desperation. Desperate to have her own podcast for her and Jamie. Stop trying to make Hinch a family brand. Makes my skin crawl.

Side note - is that the only T-shirt Jamie owns?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this for real?
🤦🏻‍♀️ Why are people so stupid?
Why would you put fabric softener in your hair, thats what hair conditioner is for! And there’s more types of those than there are fabric softeners!
And who in the actual land of fuckery has time to give their cushions a blow dry?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she’s moaning that one day out is one day too much why doesn’t she bore off and stop trying to be famous?! You can’t have it both ways Soph!

I actually really like Chloe tbh I don’t think she always deserves the negativity 🤷🏼‍♀️. Back to grinch anyway.... what was the point of the radio interviews? Seems random... I didn’t listen so I don’t know what was said but her books been out ages I don’t see why the sudden need for press?

If she’s moaning that one day out is one day too much why doesn’t she bore off and stop trying to be famous?! You can’t have it both ways Soph!

I actually really like Chloe tbh I don’t think she always deserves the negativity 🤷🏼‍♀️. Back to grinch anyway.... what was the point of the radio interviews? Seems random... I didn’t listen so I don’t know what was said but her books been out ages I don’t see why the sudden need for press?
Probably to keep it/her relevant. Book can’t be selling too well, they’ll want a boost with Christmas coming up.

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t listen to that radio interview for long but I did laugh that he was giving her a cleaning tip (about the egg on the floor) 😂

Reactions: 5
Just watched a small clip on insta. Have to say Hinch looked really beautiful... Soph the filters make you look weird, you really don’t need any filter (I’m talking about the butterflies) to make you look ‘perfect’, you looked really natural and the small weight gain from having Ronnie suits you.
But.... that’s definitely not someone with anxiety doing that interview. Body dysmorphia I would lean to more

OMG she has shared this page as if she is Oprah and going to change this man's life who runs the company

He's probably a middle aged joiner who doesn't even understand Instagram or use social media anyway - all she has done is given him more work by sending loads of followers to his page that he will now have to update more regularly!

"Bless him, they only have 49 followers" honestly so patronising? The company is hardly on the brink of bankruptcy awaiting your insta story shout out? They clearly don't need a massive Insta to run their business. How many of the follows will even result in any business for them? 99% won't even be local to the area?!
Absolutely. He’s probably the same age as my dad who has run a successful business for years without instagram. In fact I don’t think he even knows what IG is! 🤣

So is she saying she got up extra early, to travel from her home where all her clothes, make up and hair styling products are, to pack them all up, to travel to The Ned, to get herself ready in those clothes and use said make up and hair styling products.
Or....were her and Jamie put up in the hotel last night and they don't want to say?
Not sure why you wouldn't just get up a bit later, get yourself ready at home and then head to the studio 🤷🏻‍♀️
If they did stay, it's not like Ronnie is a new born, or exclusively breastfed or being abandoned. He's probably be having his first sleepover at Nanny's.
I could be wrong and reading too much into it.
First time posting, been lurking up to now!
The story form last night taking about the radio show is 100% in a hotel. Her bedding is that waffle bedding and the bedding she is wrapped up in is smooth!

One day? It's only 4pm now. Some parents have to work longer 5/6 days a week for a fraction of what you're earning, doing night shifts etc...Or for the amazing men/women in our armed forces who are away for months at a time, risking life and limb..again for a fraction of what you get for a ten second story! The adoration you receive is quite frankly disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m currently having a ‘discussion’ with a hincher on a Facebook page about how environmentally unfriendly the new flash mop is. This hincher doesn’t understand the concept of single use waste 🤦🏼‍♀️ There’s no hope. This is what Sophie has created, an army of dimwits who can’t grasp how bad her but buy buy is for the planet we occupy and the wipes and single use plastic she encourages people to buy and use! It’s ridiculous

Reactions: 25
Noooooo please don't do this 😂
My carpet is grey and has been for years! Omg does that mean people mistake me for a Hincher 😩
We are looking at getting a new carpet and looking at grey silvery too 😂 what can I say I just like it. I am most definitely not a hincher although the majority of my home is light grey, it’s also full of toys and colour and mess. Nothing wrong with grey as long as you like it and not just doing it because it’s the fashion. Although having said that I saw a lovely emerald green living room the other day on insta and got a bit of envy!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Because the world needs another dull podcast with people giving mummy advice such as 'wing it' or 'do some self care' by people who have help with their kids all the time 🙄

Reactions: 22
Someone has just put a screenshot from amazon on one of the fb groups of some glass baubles things and is asking where she can buy said glass baubles... 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.