Mrs Hinch #696

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is at home sulking she must be climbing the bloody walls by now. Daren’t go out in case she gets spotted 👀 I bet she’s a delight to live with 😬

Reactions: 27
I still think she's in a hospital mental health facility, maybe even the Priory. Too ashamed to tell anyone and the only reason I can think of for the silence on all fronts. I think she's had some kind of breakdown.

Reactions: 19
The video she put up on April 9th, the 'just let her' one, was like something was very wrong then.

Reactions: 7
You know what, I am impressed with Hinch. For someone who feeds off compliments and attention, shes done ever so well for 2 weeks to not have her ego stroked! Her bank balance will be suffering with no banky hols discount codes and amazon links! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The video she put up on April 9th, the 'just let her' one, was like something was very wrong then.
This one.

Untitled.jpg

Not her quote it seems.

This was also captured.

1715100152806.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Like mother l
I still think she's in a hospital mental health facility, maybe even the Priory. Too ashamed to tell anyone and the only reason I can think of for the silence on all fronts. I think she's had some kind of breakdown.
Ike daughter

Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Like mother l
Ike daughter
I think this is the most likely theory to be honest.
If she's had a breakdown - likely as a result of her faux-life - they would have surely removed her phone.
It's the only way she wouldn't be making any kind of appearance online.

Reactions: 14
Good Lord she's so boring. Even her drumming up suspense by going missing doesn't work anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This one.

View attachment 2921071
View attachment 2921070

Not her quote it seems.

This was also captured.

View attachment 2921072
Luckily it’s her therapy and not her job, at this rate she won’t have a job this time next year.

Reactions: 8
Follower numbers still falling.
No sex bots
Many of her recent followers are very new accounts
That +1 follow is not showing in her follow list - the same account is still at the top. Does maybe a refollow show further down the list?

View attachment 2920506
The strike is probably just her trying to prove there is no link between losing followers on days she posts👀😂
---
Did she have a nose job so around same time as boob job
If so, those poor boys are well and truly doomed

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.