Mrs Hinch #696

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #696 Never Scheeeen Again

Fank you to @Wize Owl for the new thread title….. Oh, wait, it’s me, from the tiny little town hamlet of Maldonia. I don’t know how this has happened to little old meeeeee 🥺 I’d like to thank the Ghosssst of the Back Passssage for all of his likes in making this happen, blesssh’is’arrrrt 🤭

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page ⬆
Thread 500 is a must read, especially for newbies, so grab a comfy chair and some crunky schnackssssh🍿🥤
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

I would write a recap, but basically there’s nothing to say except Hinch and Co have gone MIA, she’s done NOTHING, zero, zilch, nowt, nil, nada, not a sausssssage.

Carry on Nusties x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
I didnt know about the dream so thank you for filling me in 🤣 isnt that where they jad their first date? Seems she must already be paranoid about him leaving her for someone else. Though from what ive seen he adores her but that could all be for the likes and followers of the "couple goals" ideology i guess

Reactions: 15
Sofa milking the attention.

If she is troubled by something personal/professional then I'm not sure why JimBob hasn't posted something.

So by that I think they are...

Both attention whores.

Reactions: 24
Just discovered a YouTuber who goes off about "Beige Mums". The entire time Hinch came to mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it will be very telling if after the BH weekend she’s not returned. It’s one thing taking an extended BH; not returning tomorrow… hmmm. Not that I want her back 😂

Reactions: 27
I've been away a little while from here. Due to not pretend commitments but I have been popping on and off having a nosey!

Where the hell has she gone? It's the quietest it's been.. I do follow her still because I am extremely nosey if I do say so myself 💅 😆

I wonder...I wonder 🤔 maybe it is something serious. I just hope it's nothing to do with the children that's for sure!

Reactions: 17
I think it will be very telling if after the BH weekend she’s not returned. It’s one thing taking an extended BH; not returning tomorrow… hmmm. Not that I want her back 😂
I'm thinking the same tbh. If no 7pm post or not back tomorrow, I honestly think she's gone for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Trolloman is on absolute 🔥 isn't she. New launch with Abbott Lyon....Hinch must be seething....wherever she is!

Reactions: 26
Has anyone ever seen Catastrophe, season 2 episode 4? Image of her! If you've seen it you know who I'm talking about!

Reactions: 1
I think we've been seeing pre-records for weeks before her disappearance.
I can't imagine she went on holiday with Jimbob, she hates his guts. Probably in Turkey on an extended post-op holiday with Fiddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm thinking the same tbh. If no 7pm post or not back tomorrow, I honestly think she's gone for good.
Nah she's gonna be around for a while yet. Atleast another few year, she'll have another baby and use that as content when she's stuck. Soon aswell.

She's just having a princess sulk and is liking the attention and all the wondering, she knows when she's back her inbox is gonna be flooded with questions and she'll use it as major content for a couple of days.

She's pathetic, she's probably on holiday but dernt say cos she's been away loads this year already and she knows how unrealistic that is for most families atm
---
I don’t think it’s anything to do with her dog or her Dad as Fiddle commented on her family members fb account in regards to his dog passing a week ago.

I think she’s just attention seeking
If you've found that, then you must know them do you? None of us would've found a random old mans fb lol

Any tea? ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t think it’s anything to do with her dog or her Dad as Fiddle commented on her family members fb account in regards to his dog passing a week ago.

I think she’s just attention seeking
What is with that family and extra spaces. between words

Bloody tattle is correcting the spaces when I post 🤣

IMG_4865.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I saw Trolloman in the wild today at Lakeside and really wanted to ask where her old BFF was

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.