Mrs Hinch #696

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn’t realised there was a new thread cos everything was going so slow. Anyway I see nothing has changed and Hinch is still sulking

Reactions: 13
Can I say that we have someone here that knows the fam but doesn't know what has happened?

I find this absence strange.

Anyhoo Fanny said we could ask questions so I'll ask one.

Question.
Who was the fella in the picture you posted ages ago?
If already answered I didn't catch it so tell again x

Reactions: 18
Maybe the new management has told her off for buying bots as it's basically outing her as a big fraud
So she's sulking?
anyway like others have said I don't give a duck really as its obviously not the kids and if it is the dog even though itd be sad for Henry, I wouldn't feel sorry for her as she has killed that dog slowly with overfeeding him and even ignoring vets advise to make him lose weight
So as long as the boys are okay basically idgaf 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
My question for Fanny (or anyone else that can answer) is who are the Lock family?
Is Rose Lock Nannie Rose?
Is June Lock Freda's sister? (They look alike)
Is Ray Lock the man from Fanny's photograph?
Also bonus question.. is this Sophie?

Screenshot_2024-05-07-11-12-37-00_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
My question for Fanny (or anyone else that can answer) is who are the Lock family?

View attachment 2920294
The Locks are Freda's family.She's got 1 sister and 2 brothers.There was a 3rd brother but he sadly passed when he was a young man-he's often referenced on the other's Facebook.Ray Lock is one of the brothers.
Nanny Rose Lock is Fiddles mum.
I'm not sure about June Lock-think she's Rose's sister,or a cousin.
It's not Ray in the photo.
It's an old "friend" of Freda.
Edited to add that thinking about it June can't be Rose's sister cos she wouldn't have the same surname🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well trollomons trolling with her veg patch content. How’s your veg patch coming along hinch?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2920294
It's hard to tell what is most ridiculous in this pic - the eyebrows? the baked tan? the leopard print? the curls? the fact she thought it was a hot look? Bloody hell :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Locks are Freda's family.She's got 1 sister and 2 brothers.There was a 3rd brother but he sadly passed when he was a young man-he's often referenced on the other's Facebook.Ray Lock is one of the brothers.
Nanny Rose Lock is Fiddles mum.
I'm not sure about June Lock-think she's Rose's sister,or a cousin.
It's not Ray in the photo.
It's an old "friend" of Freda.
Edited to add that thinking about it June can't be Rose's sister cos she wouldn't have the same surname🤔
Freda-Fiddle-Fingers and her Siblings refer to June as “Aunt” Maybe it’s their dad’s sister 🤔

Reactions: 11
Ooh, we have a newspaper article painting her as "a relatable Mum". Published today.
Bit odd running a story about an "influencer" who hasn't even posted anything in 2 weeks!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
It's hard to tell what is most ridiculous in this pic - the eyebrows? the baked tan? the leopard print? the curls? the fact she thought it was a hot look? Bloody hell :LOL:
Maybe she was going for the “Liz McDonald” look 🤭

IMG_7975.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Well trollomons trolling with her veg patch content. How’s your veg patch coming along hinch?
I’ve also noticed that SSS has ramped up the use of the thumbs up at the end of her stories. That was always Hinch’s signature move. Something else Trolloman is now claiming as her own…a bit like the doodle heart!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve also noticed that SSS has ramped up the use of the thumbs up at the end of her stories. That was always Hinch’s signature move. Something else Trolloman is now claiming as her own…a bit like the doodle heart!
If you look at Stacey’s stories from yesterday too, she pulled her top down to get her shoulders out. Hinchs fave thing 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Follower numbers still falling.
No sex bots
Many of her recent followers are very new accounts
That +1 follow is not showing in her follow list - the same account is still at the top. Does maybe a refollow show further down the list?

1715083620974.png

Reactions: 26

View attachment 2920294
That is her isn’t it. She’s very hard looking like her sister and mum. Amazing what surgery and a filter can do. Are we seriously on week 2, soon to be 3 of the strop?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.