Mrs Hinch #696

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I don't understand...I thought her followers were her friends, her army, her reason for everything, and that she loves them all shhhoo much.
Surely you tell the people you love if you're disappearing for a few weeks?

Seriously, do they not see through this by now?!

Reactions: 22
Follower numbers still falling.
No sex bots
Many of her recent followers are very new accounts
That +1 follow is not showing in her follow list - the same account is still at the top. Does maybe a refollow show further down the list?

View attachment 2920506
I think the -1 / +1 on the following counts is when users have deactivated/ reactivated their accounts. If so, that's not something that Hinch can control and so she could very well have fully offline all this time and those following figures be changing.

Reactions: 19
I think the -1 / +1 on the following counts is when users have deactivated/ reactivated their accounts. If so, that's not something that Hinch can control and so she could very well have fully offline all this time and those following figures be changing.
Apart from quickly logging in to follow #griefquotes 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she has been put in a ban and SS has found out that's why she's been living her best life the last two weeks 🤣🤣
I hope she never comes back I am just a nosey shite and wanna know why 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I find it weird that Jamie hasn't posted either which makes me think something awful has happened

Reactions: 4
I find it weird that Jamie hasn't posted either which makes me think something awful has happened
We all think she controls his account, so I’m guessing because she’s silent, she’s making sure nothing gets posted on his account either -this is why I think she’s sulking and I think it’s work related. We all know Jamie and the kids are fine as they were spotted at jimmys farm and Jamie has been seen driving around. So there’s nothing stopping Jamie from posting a comment apart from her saying no. Maybe her contract with YMU is under review -maybe Stacey is going to get the P&G contract next

Reactions: 28
Not a fan of Solomon but I’m loving the pointing finger and thumbs up at her not tend vegetable patch. The off the shoulder shrug of the jumper too was defo aimed at tattle too 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she deleted a post that included Stacey & her sister at Hinch Not A Farm? Stacey still has it on her account. …would love to know what really has gone on between them, not to mention the messages or WhatsApp conversations …
That is one forced smile from sticker sister!
Never to be scheeeen again at tend farm 💀🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Been watching Clarksons farm.

Soph *tend farm girl* Hinch hasn't got a fecking clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We all think she controls his account, so I’m guessing because she’s silent, she’s making sure nothing gets posted on his account either -this is why I think she’s sulking and I think it’s work related. We all know Jamie and the kids are fine as they were spotted at jimmys farm and Jamie has been seen driving around. So there’s nothing stopping Jamie from posting a comment apart from her saying no. Maybe her contract with YMU is under review -maybe Stacey is going to get the P&G contract next
If hinch lost the P&G contract her "career" as a influencer would be over 🤭
Occasional Iconic, Desenio, Garnier...not forgetting flippin Popsa🥱... ads just wouldn't make her the big bucks 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.