Mrs Hinch #696

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll bring crunky snacks, full fat coke (10 litres) and we can shove it down our fat thriats. It’s what she’d want and I believe it’s what nusty arsenal holes have a parties.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Loads of you are supplying the grub so I could do the entertainment - we can play bingo and I’ll provide the counters 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Tbh it's looking like she's not got a job now.
If we make it to Friday without a word I think we should have a party. I'll bring the prosecco
I’ll bring the spaghetti hoop pies and one of these for the table centrepiece 🤭 IYKYK
IMG_7983.jpeg

ETA: Also, when we cheers each other with our WKD drinks can we say “Bumbuminnits up” instead of “Bottoms up” 😂

I’ll bring some of these 🤭
IMG_0314.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Came here to see if there were any updates on Hinch plays hide and seek as I’ve not been here for a whileeeeee. Anyone done a welfare check? Maybe all the cleaning fumes have finally taken her out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can I please wear my grey net strapless ballgown with the…cough ‘talcum powder’ on it , accessorised with beige bunny ears? IYKYK 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm bringing the lettuce fresh from trollomans garden, will go lovely with the pin wheels. Whos doing the nachos covered in a full bottle of sweet chilli dipping sauce. Oooh theres a thought, maybe she got diabetes from eating them too much?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.