Mrs Hinch #696

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m coming dressed in my wedding dress of course, but will be wearing a Llama mask and dancing like this…… I might even do the worm dance 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ll be making a chocolate cake. It will be shop bought, encircled by 4 finger Kit Kats and piled high with sweets and chocolates.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My votes on a severe case of pink eye from shitting in blankets then crying into them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shall we invite to the party the Garage floor men, BTEC Brad the Cad, Vulva Driveway men, the AmaZON delivery guy and the Postie (I accidentally wrote Pistie then 🤣) Oooh and the guys who cleaned the roof and the tend grass layers? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'll bring tchikin wings! For any vegetarian hunz I will bring pepperoni puff pastry rollz xx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shall we invite to the party the Garage floor men, BTEC Brad the Cad, Vulva Driveway men, the AmaZON delivery guy and the Postie (I accidentally wrote Pistie then 🤣) Oooh and the guys who cleaned the roof and the tend grass layers? 🤭
We need a venue! What about that woman's big kitchin? But where are we all gonna park... WHERE TO HANG THE COATS??!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also, do you think we should invite Trace down from the loft for the party, the poor love doesn’t get out much and when she does Sopha eats her food (IYKYK) 🤭

Oooooh and the guest of honour should be….. the Ghosssst of the Back Passssssage 👻 (AKA Blankie @Swedish chef 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
IMG_0631.jpeg

I will be bring soggy crumpets topped with pre grated plastic cheese and will be the easily identifiable as the dryrobe wanker/chicken whisperer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
We need a venue! What about that woman's big kitchin? But where are we all gonna park... WHERE TO HANG THE COATS??!
Laura’s Kitchen is the perfect venue, it’s so BIG ✔ Hopefully she’ll have a well signposted obvious car park and a big front hall for our coats….. or we’ll have to cry into our barfffroom blanketsssh 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m gonna wear a crochet beach cover-up dress so short you can see my breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guyssssh, I’ve decided to get my hair specially done for the party, but I can’t decide on scraggly straw extensionsssh or a helmet-head hairdo 🤔

I think I’d best go for the extensionsssh as you wouldn’t see the helmet-head hairdo under my Llama head mask 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We could always have the party at the deserving family's house. If the weather's nice we can all sit on the perGOALa.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm chuckling away to myself so much here while trying not to wake my actually toddler who has just fallen asleep on me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.