Mrs Hinch #693 What happened to your black phone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's telling that her 'big announcement' of the Home Bargains truck lost her 800+ followers.. yet over the 2 weeks she had days where she posted nothing and gained 1000+

To summerize her stats...

nobody cares anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
She plagiarised the quote on the reel too, about why women clean. I saw that on another post a couple of weeks ago. 🙄

ETA - FFS I’ve just watched it back and she actually puts her name at the end of it so it’s looks as though she came up with the quote! She a piece of work!! 🤬
Yup ... but it's OK, it's HER quote as she altered the word THEM to HER

1712651925760.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She plagiarised the quote on the reel too, about why women clean. I saw that on another post a couple of weeks ago. 🙄

ETA - FFS I’ve just watched it back and she actually puts her name at the end of it so it’s looks as though she came up with the quote! She a piece of work!! 🤬

Can tell she hasn’t got higher education, I’m still scared I might have accidentally plagiarised the smallest thing when I write anything thanks to it being drummed into us at uni, and the dreaded dissertation referencing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
3 nurses, 3 tutting ladies. It’s her go-to when she’s lying for attention. At one point, she shared that “mUm sEz fings look better grouped in freez” (probably harkening back to Freda’s flower arrangement days where things are grouped in threes). Pretty sure she didn’t mean your lies, Dogpie.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She really does enjoy having smoke blown up her arse big time. Mrs Hinch, the only influencer to write her 'memoir' before anyone knew who she was :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wonder where she nicked this word soup from 🧐
---
View attachment 2864820
But, but, she ain’t even a cleaner, Sheila.
She talks absolute balls! There is no way she'd go in to people's houses and clean their homes unless it was for tv where she'd earn a fortune to do it. She might possibly open a cleaning agency and employ cleaners to go in to people's houses and clean, she'd probably pay them the basic minimum wage whilst she sits back and does nothing thinking they should be grateful that they are working for her but it's fine because at the end of each day she will have them return to the agency so she can give them all a big hug.

Reactions: 26
I think she had an induction with Lon, given that she said about a pessary. So it makes sense that they are in the room together with time to film him sat in a chair. She may have also been prepped for emergency c section due to whatever her blood thing is, hence the socks as a precaution.

I mean, there is a delivery room very close to "reception" at the Broomfield maternity unit. But it's situated right as you exit the lift from the car park (I have used this room, precipitate labour for the win!) but I can't work out why she would have used that room if she'd been inducted. Delivery rooms are quite close to the labour ward.

I hate to defend, but most of it is plausible, if very heavily embellished imo.
The bit about J-Dog is bullshit though, why would a husband not be allowed in, if she's giving birth? I gave birth mid 2021 lockdown, my husband was given a mask and allowed to stay until I was moved to a private room for the night. That's a weird lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think she had an induction with Lon, given that she said about a pessary. So it makes sense that they are in the room together with time to film him sat in a chair. She may have also been prepped for emergency c section due to whatever her blood thing is, hence the socks as a precaution.

I mean, there is a delivery room very close to "reception" at the Broomfield maternity unit. But it's situated right as you exit the lift from the car park (I have used this room, precipitate labour for the win!) but I can't work out why she would have used that room if she'd been inducted. Delivery rooms are quite close to the labour ward.

Especially the part with 3 nurses. The NHS doesn’t have the time or funds to spare 3 professionals with this wailing fanny. Our family narc shouted at me about her birth being the worst, most painful experience ever and I didn’t understand (I was sat with my two children at the time). You’d think she was the only one in the world to give birth. Thankfully she has realised that doesn’t keep a family or a boyfriend so she stopped reproducing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve never had 3 midwives in with me, I’ve had a midwife & a student but that’s it & perhaps a HCA bobbing in & out & a doctor too, she is full of tit!

Reactions: 17

The bit about J-Dog is bullshit though, why would a husband not be allowed in, if she's giving birth? I gave birth mid 2021 lockdown, my husband was given a mask and allowed to stay until I was moved to a private room for the night. That's a weird lie.
Yeah - my daughter gave birth in July 2020 and even then my son in law was allowed in for the duration.

Reactions: 8
Stacey's sister on thismorning, showing storage hacks. Reminds me of hinch! Bet hinch is seething😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We all know how she just loves embellishing the truth to gain sympathy & attention …. I’m just shocked at how her family are happy to go along with it… guess they must have low values and an impaired moral conscience too - they are happy with all the perks that arise from all her lies

Reactions: 17
Why is everything SHE? Don’t men clean? Oh hang on bff Mario does!
It pees me off that I’ve spent 50 odd years trying to get equality for women and be an equal and then it’s all about women cleaning. Get into the 21st century love and stop stereotyping women. It’s fucked me right off with that reel this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can tell she hasn’t got higher education, I’m still scared I might have accidentally plagiarised the smallest thing when I write anything thanks to it being drummed into us at uni, and the dreaded dissertation referencing 🤣🤣
100% this. I've just applied for a postgraduate course and had to write a small personal statement. I've taken words from their prospectus to show I've read and understand what the course entails but equally I'm shitting myself over plagiarism 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do Tattle ads know something we don't - getting ready to bid the MrsHinchHome account farewell and rest in peace? :ROFLMAO:

1712661345744.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.