Mrs Hinch #696

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also find myself thinking of Fiddle. For all her faults and even if they were no longer together she has lost her life partner.

The thought of waking up and finding your loved one dead gives me chills.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Poor Weepy, mid sixties is very young to die these days, he was younger than me 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I lost my dad when he was 67 to cancer. It truly ripped my soul out to see this big strong man who would protect me with his life reduced to a shell of what he was. I do sympathise with her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
I don’t like her. I do not like what she stands for. But I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. This nusty troll will hang up her troll hat on any available peg for now. I’m sure she’ll do plenty of stupid things in the future to chuckle about. I liked him. He seemed a nice genuine bloke.

Reactions: 94
Very sad. 😢 no matter what we think of her, she adored her dad. It’s very very sad. 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
I feel her pain I lost a very important family member very suddenly a month ago I still can't believe they not here. As much as I dislike soph he seemed a genuine lovely man. Sleep tight x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
That is sad news, he seemed like a nice man and a lovely grandad. Can't stand Hinch but I'm sad for their loss.

Reactions: 28
Rest easy weepy Al. So very sad. I hope the boys are ok, grief is hard to understand as an adult let alone a nipper.

Having almost lost Mr Horsey, I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. I don’t like Soph whatsoever but losing a loved one is the worst pain imaginable.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That is very sad, wouldn’t wish that on anybody. Had he been ill at all in the time before he passed?

Reactions: 10
All,
There's no need to come just to this thread to berate Tattlers for speculating when someone was silent and no one knew what was happening. Keep it respectful.
Thread locked (as we have done in the past in similar situations) please someone post in the support forum to unlock when there's something fair game to gossip about (like back to selling).

• Heart
Reactions: 285
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.