Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Shall we invite to the party the Garage floor men, BTEC Brad the Cad, Vulva Driveway men, the AmaZON delivery guy and the Postie (I accidentally wrote Pistie then 🤣) Oooh and the guys who cleaned the roof and the tend grass layers? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I find it weird that Jamie hasn't posted either which makes me think something awful has happened
We all think she controls his account, so I’m guessing because she’s silent, she’s making sure nothing gets posted on his account either -this is why I think she’s sulking and I think it’s work related. We all know Jamie and the kids are fine as they were spotted at jimmys farm and Jamie has been seen driving around. So there’s nothing stopping Jamie from posting a comment apart from her saying no. Maybe her contract with YMU is under review -maybe Stacey is going to get the P&G contract next

bellaboo1983

I'll bring the oramorph in case anyone breaks their toe while doing the worm!
Might bring Richard Branson as my plus one, saves you all DMing him 😂😂

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I’ll be making a chocolate cake. It will be shop bought, encircled by 4 finger Kit Kats and piled high with sweets and chocolates.

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
This is going to be the best party ever you guys! 🥺

If I'm honest, I don't know how this happened to little old me. How did I ever meet such wonderful nusties on this little forum? I'm just so random and crazy like that I guess 🤪

Thank you for being the best little online family ever, I'm grateful for you every day and I see you and I love you and thank you and to the moon and back....

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
If she is at home sulking she must be climbing the bloody walls by now. Daren’t go out in case she gets spotted 👀 I bet she’s a delight to live with 😬

Reactions: 27

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Can I please wear my grey net strapless ballgown with the…cough ‘talcum powder’ on it , accessorised with beige bunny ears? IYKYK 🙂

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I think it will be very telling if after the BH weekend she’s not returned. It’s one thing taking an extended BH; not returning tomorrow… hmmm. Not that I want her back 😂

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Also, do you think we should invite Trace down from the loft for the party, the poor love doesn’t get out much and when she does Sopha eats her food (IYKYK) 🤭

Oooooh and the guest of honour should be….. the Ghosssst of the Back Passssssage 👻 (AKA Blankie @Swedish chef 😂)

• Haha

geordielass72

VIP Member
Trolloman is on absolute 🔥 isn't she. New launch with Abbott Lyon....Hinch must be seething....wherever she is!

katesbess

VIP Member
She posted the cryptic m&s bottle ie hospital shot, before when daddaz was ill. She did similar with other shit.
If she did need time off you tell your clients 'for personal reasons I'm taking time off' end. But you do have to tell your clients(us)
The bitch wax lyrical about this being her job. So you inform said clients of time off,whatever its for.
And how the fuck do you get paid leave from instagram? 😄
---
Bullshittingly unprofessional now. Whatever she comes back their is zero excuse for silence.
Jamie being silent too means it's all so orchestrated. Because they both haven't had their thumbs amputated. They have management. Someone could,no no should have left a note.

Anyone contacted ymu?
---
Ah but what would they do if they had to lie that they were telling the truth 😄
There alot of clever double bluffing on the show. Sophie would combust.
Ss is only on it because she contracted into the bbc
---
have atleast one other guy with Jamie.
You sure this wasn't just hinch in the wild?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26