Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All,
There's no need to come just to this thread to berate Tattlers for speculating when someone was silent and no one knew what was happening. Keep it respectful.
Thread locked (as we have done in the past in similar situations) please someone post in the support forum to unlock when there's something fair game to gossip about (like back to selling).

• Heart
Reactions: 286

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All,
There's no need to come just to this thread to berate Tattlers for speculating when someone was silent and no one knew what was happening. Keep it respectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 99

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I don’t like her. I do not like what she stands for. But I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. This nusty troll will hang up her troll hat on any available peg for now. I’m sure she’ll do plenty of stupid things in the future to chuckle about. I liked him. He seemed a nice genuine bloke.

Reactions: 95

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #696 Never Scheeeen Again

Fank you to @Wize Owl for the new thread title….. Oh, wait, it’s me, from the tiny little town hamlet of Maldonia. I don’t know how this has happened to little old meeeeee 🥺 I’d like to thank the Ghosssst of the Back Passssage for all of his likes in making this happen, blesssh’is’arrrrt 🤭

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page ⬆
Thread 500 is a must read, especially for newbies, so grab a comfy chair and some crunky schnackssssh🍿🥤
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

I would write a recap, but basically there’s nothing to say except Hinch and Co have gone MIA, she’s done NOTHING, zero, zilch, nowt, nil, nada, not a sausssssage.

Carry on Nusties x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I also find myself thinking of Fiddle. For all her faults and even if they were no longer together she has lost her life partner.

The thought of waking up and finding your loved one dead gives me chills.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

FFS2023

Very sad. 😢 no matter what we think of her, she adored her dad. It’s very very sad. 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
Gosh how sad for her, I don't like the Mrs hinch Instagram selling persona, but that's all made up and a thing to sell cleaning products. The real person behind all the fakery must be really hurting. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Tomi2015

VIP Member
I lost my dad when he was 67 to cancer. It truly ripped my soul out to see this big strong man who would protect me with his life reduced to a shell of what he was. I do sympathise with her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Poor Al. May he rest in peace. Now Sopha - step away from the gram permanently. That’s what he would have wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Poor Al, he seemed genuinely lovely. How sad those little boys will grow up without their loving Grandad 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'm not shocked at all that Jamie was seen with the boys and Sophie nowhere to be seen. Not the first time Jamie's took the kids out, soft play etc whilst she sits in the dogs bed clawing her long neck. She's a lazy, unattached calls-herself-a-mother spoilt little bitch, who would much prefer to sit on the sofa fulfilling her eating disorder with a jug of spaghetti and cheese sucking her mams tit, whilst her husband does everything.

None of us know what's going on, but I'm quite confident that something daft has happened, nothing major, she's probably just having a good old sulk like she's good at. She'll be back next week, this isn't exactly unusual behaviour. She knows this is all bringing attention, more people checking her page and messaging her, all the wondering. She's doing it for engagement when she's back. She isn't stupid and neither are her team.

If something has happened tho, I'll be honest and I'll be harsh in saying I couldn't give a FUCK. (The kids aside, I don't wish anything where they are concered!)
But bad things happen to bad people and she's one of the worse. She needs knocking down a peg or 10.

She needs to get a fucking grip. Sulks like a 5yr old whos been told no more sweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 55