Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It is hard losing a parent especially quite suddenly. RIP Alan
hope this makes her appreciate her kids more and listens to his advice as no doubt he didn’t agree with showing every minute of their lives online

Reactions: 32

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'm thinking the same tbh. If no 7pm post or not back tomorrow, I honestly think she's gone for good.
Nah she's gonna be around for a while yet. Atleast another few year, she'll have another baby and use that as content when she's stuck. Soon aswell.

She's just having a princess sulk and is liking the attention and all the wondering, she knows when she's back her inbox is gonna be flooded with questions and she'll use it as major content for a couple of days.

She's pathetic, she's probably on holiday but dernt say cos she's been away loads this year already and she knows how unrealistic that is for most families atm
---
I don’t think it’s anything to do with her dog or her Dad as Fiddle commented on her family members fb account in regards to his dog passing a week ago.

I think she’s just attention seeking
If you've found that, then you must know them do you? None of us would've found a random old mans fb lol

Any tea? ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 31

puddleduck

VIP Member
I'm bringing the record player and as I can't nightclub stamp you I shall be painting red gloves on as you enter. 🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Maybe Sopha and Helmet-Head-Fiddle are finally making use of the Hot Air Balloon voucher by taking a 2 week trip….. they match the balloons to the personality of the customers dontcha know 😂

FullSizeRender.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ll pop to Home Bargains to buy some appropriate disposable, useless tat for the party - I’ll call it a Tattle Haul and I’ll make sure I passive aggressively throw all items around & tap on them with my stuck on talons and I won’t tag any of it as an AD

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
My question for Fanny (or anyone else that can answer) is who are the Lock family?
Is Rose Lock Nannie Rose?
Is June Lock Freda's sister? (They look alike)
Is Ray Lock the man from Fanny's photograph?
Also bonus question.. is this Sophie?

View attachment 2920294
The Locks are Freda's family.She's got 1 sister and 2 brothers.There was a 3rd brother but he sadly passed when he was a young man-he's often referenced on the other's Facebook.Ray Lock is one of the brothers.
Nanny Rose Lock is Fiddles mum.
I'm not sure about June Lock-think she's Rose's sister,or a cousin.
It's not Ray in the photo.
It's an old "friend" of Freda.
Edited to add that thinking about it June can't be Rose's sister cos she wouldn't have the same surname🤔

• Heart

londonLA

Chatty Member
Sorry I'm late to the party guyyysh! I was trying to squeeze into my leopard print catsuit to come along as Mel B/ deranged thundercat!
I've brought along the Tapple game with me for us to play too, but if it deems a bit too complicated we can play find the coloured bits of sticky tape instead. 🤣

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s anything to do with her dog or her Dad as Fiddle commented on her family members fb account in regards to his dog passing a week ago.

I think she’s just attention seeking
What is with that family and extra spaces. between words

Bloody tattle is correcting the spaces when I post 🤣

IMG_4865.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
So if Jamie was at a farm with the boys and Sophie is following and unfollowing accounts, what is stopping them from being polite to their followers and just saying something like Sophie is having an extended break from Instagram - all pre records, lies & ads will resume shortly. At least those boys aren’t being exploited whilst she’s off the internet
That's the best bit, those kids can just be kids without being rehearsed, dressed alike and filmed every minute of the day

mammaof3

VIP Member
I shall sing mime over a song and pretend to the huns it is moi.

• Haha
  • Sick

Homebird44

VIP Member
That is sad news, he seemed like a nice man and a lovely grandad. Can't stand Hinch but I'm sad for their loss.

Reactions: 29

Zozo

I never comment on here anymore purely for the fact I couldn't keep up. But had to comment since seeing her latest post. Losing a parent/grandparent ia tough and I hope she takes the time out to grief tidy. I hope the boys will be okay :( x

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Well trollomons trolling with her veg patch content. How’s your veg patch coming along hinch?
I’ve also noticed that SSS has ramped up the use of the thumbs up at the end of her stories. That was always Hinch’s signature move. Something else Trolloman is now claiming as her own…a bit like the doodle heart!

• Haha

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been mentioned (I don’t follow this thread anymore but intrigued by disappearance) I saw Jamie, L and R at Jimmys Farm on Sunday. No sign of Sophie but appeared to have atleast one other guy with Jamie.
Wonder where she is?
This is the kinda tea I like. Yet again Sulky Sophie can't be arsed with a day out with her kids

• Heart
Reactions: 28