Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
Follower numbers still falling.
No sex bots
Many of her recent followers are very new accounts
That +1 follow is not showing in her follow list - the same account is still at the top. Does maybe a refollow show further down the list?

1715083620974.png

Reactions: 26

Kmacg

Thats sad. But at least hes off to the big workshop in the sky 🩷

If she was worried about her weight again my guess is she’ll just take ozempic. If Jaydog's been seen with the boys, can holiday and more motorbike madness be ruled out?
Plus Freda has been commenting online, so she’s clearly ok as must weepy AL. I’m starting to think she’s either had a ban of sorts or is just in one massive strop over something - maybe YMU have told her her account isn’t doing well, or she has demanded that YMU get her the deals that stacey is getting - it must sting her knowing that Stacey isn’t bothered about their contracted friendship anymore - she’s got what she needed from it so she’s fine. I think Soph was more invested in it, you could just tell with all the vomit inducing comments she’d leave.

Erica24

Chatty Member
IMG_0631.jpeg

I will be bring soggy crumpets topped with pre grated plastic cheese and will be the easily identifiable as the dryrobe wanker/chicken whisperer.

• Haha
  • Sick

Chatty Member
Fucks sake, I turn my back for a second and I’m 5 pages behind……
*gasp* has she risen?!? 😱

nope, just you funny fuckers planning the party of 2024.

I will bring all the oysters and wasabi (iykyk)

I’ll also invite Dr Rebecca Hershberg from Yale and Eileen from autism cafe, that should open up some interesting conversation whilst we work out how to get in and where to put our coats.

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Their followers are really stupid for believing that this couple actually care about them. They really need to open their eyes and realise they are just two lazy chavs with a background in sales who realised they could make money targeting the vulnerable & gullible and that they were able to lie their arses off and get away with it and make millions from doing so. They are supported by family that support and condone this behaviour too. Absolutely frauds - the whole lot of them. They don’t care about anyone apart from their bank balance.
Inch is nothing but a wide boy.I would've possibly admired him back in the day when they were cheeky market stall holders and and chancers.Mark my words,this is why Fiddle fell at his feet.
By today's standards he is nothing more than a highwayman.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh my word…. Tattle ADs are trolling me now, I think this is the outfit that Tattle wants me to wear to the party 😂 I could wear it singing “Ding Dong the Witch is gone” 🤭

I have no use for the melon baller unless Tattle are also showing me the size of JayM’s balls 🤭

IMG_7985.jpeg

• Haha

Mum of two

VIP Member
I think we've been seeing pre-records for weeks before her disappearance.
I can't imagine she went on holiday with Jimbob, she hates his guts. Probably in Turkey on an extended post-op holiday with Fiddle.

• Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
OMG! Has no one thought of bringing any barrrskits? I will bring some of them as I know we all just luurve them, along with a chopping board engraved with sausage surprise recipe.
Also while I'm at it I can bring some stick on/transfer eyebrows from ebay for everyone, some lint from my tumble dryer, a ride on toy car for each of you, as you know there is no such thing as sharing and a nice Greg's vegan sausage roll and cups of tomato shhoooup to have with mummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

mammaof3

VIP Member
Sofa milking the attention.

If she is troubled by something personal/professional then I'm not sure why JimBob hasn't posted something.

So by that I think they are...

Both attention whores.

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
I wonder if she has been put in a ban and SS has found out that's why she's been living her best life the last two weeks 🤣🤣
I hope she never comes back I am just a nosey shite and wanna know why 😆

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I hope someone has got some half empty cleaning products that we can give away in party bags at the end of the evening, just like Sopha gave to her frwiendsssh 🤭

• Haha