Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I’ll bring my black phone and take photos of everyone having controlled fun, with fake friends, drinking ribena. Then we can have them made into frames and Christmas decorations.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

CoolMom

VIP Member
I'll bring the helium balloons, we can stick them to Laura's big wall in her big kitchen. It'll be the nustie photo station, you all get a turn at posing with them on your way in. xx

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
We need a venue! What about that woman's big kitchin? But where are we all gonna park... WHERE TO HANG THE COATS??!
Laura’s Kitchen is the perfect venue, it’s so BIG ✔ Hopefully she’ll have a well signposted obvious car park and a big front hall for our coats….. or we’ll have to cry into our barfffroom blanketsssh 🤭

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Well that will be an easy episode -everything that comes out of Stacey’s mouth is a lie. Hinch should join her. Two for the price of one.
Hahahahahaaaaa

Stacey really has shit all over Sophie. I love it to be honeschhht.
But Sophie is the one who was all in that "friendship ", I truly believe she was starstruck and just obsessed with Stacey , couldn't believe she got in close to her. Stacey knew what she was doing by "friending" her. I'm not at all surprised that Hinch seems to have cut Stacey off. I don't believe Stacey did the cutting.
I'm not sure which ones worse out the two of them. Stacey is a vile cunt, she's just so much more business savvy and clever than Hinch.

TattelDoDonkey

My post seems to have interrupted the party planning.
So I apologise by bringing my George Foreman so as we can have a proper BBQ init!
...and turning up in an OTT Cinderella dress as the party should always be about little Old me!

• Haha

Rach8456

VIP Member
I’ll get my cat to throw up in the dishwasher, fuck a load of veg into it with 45 stock cubes and switch it on. Should have a lovely casserole ready by the time I’m leaving for the party. I’ll stick a few dumplings in for the last five mins so we can have those raw on top. Yum!

I’ll also bring my Marquee and 3 friends who happen to have done work round my house. Oh and 2 canoes for my feet. Atv!x

• Haha
Reactions: 22

nickgrimshaw

My question for Fanny (or anyone else that can answer) is who are the Lock family?
Is Rose Lock Nannie Rose?
Is June Lock Freda's sister? (They look alike)
Is Ray Lock the man from Fanny's photograph?
Also bonus question.. is this Sophie?

Screenshot_2024-05-07-11-12-37-00_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Wize Owl

VIP Member
RoyOiOi and the other one can feck off, but should we invite the brown camel? He seems up for fun and a larffffff. He’s decided on a Helmet-Head hairdo, had his brows put on with a sharpie pen and has gone for a rather fetching bow 🤭

IMG_1375.jpeg

• Haha

Kmacg

You know what, I am impressed with Hinch. For someone who feeds off compliments and attention, shes done ever so well for 2 weeks to not have her ego stroked! Her bank balance will be suffering with no banky hols discount codes and amazon links! 😂

• Haha