Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupcakery

Chatty Member
I think she's finally realised I unfollowed her a few weeks ago so she's sulking about it. Poor Soph x

• Haha
Reactions: 53

FatherJames

Poor Al. He seemed a nice, genuine guy who did a lot for her and the boys. Rest in paradise Alan ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 53

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Off you go🤗
---
We are all ears Fanny 😀
OK. A.I first met Weepy when I was a trolley dolly with a Canadian company.
B.I first met Sophie at primary school.She stole a ladybird book from me,signed it and tried to sell it back to me for three times the price.
C.I first met JaYm in an inclusive sex club that used to me moored at the Embankment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

HoratioHoohah

I’m sorry Weepy has died; I do think it had been on the cards since early last year. The fact that she searched grief quotes and indeed has posted one by Jamie Anderson (minus a citation of course) is no great surprise either.

Reactions: 49

PattiQueenB

I'm really sad and sorry for her, she was close to her Dad and her heart will be breaking!
RIP Alan

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Sorry if this has already been mentioned (I don’t follow this thread anymore but intrigued by disappearance) I saw Jamie, L and R at Jimmys Farm on Sunday. No sign of Sophie but appeared to have atleast one other guy with Jamie.
Wonder where she is?

• Wow
Reactions: 45
So if Jamie was at a farm with the boys and Sophie is following and unfollowing accounts, what is stopping them from being polite to their followers and just saying something like Sophie is having an extended break from Instagram - all pre records, lies & ads will resume shortly. At least those boys aren’t being exploited whilst she’s off the internet

Reactions: 44

Louanne

VIP Member
I've lost both parents and I know how difficult it is.
I feel for her, but if - as we all will surely all speculate - she uses this for engagement - she truly is lower than a snake's belly.

ETA: I feel sorry for L&R more than anyone. Lovely Al seemed to be the most loving and normal force in their lives.

Reactions: 43

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Meanwhile trollomon just casually dropping in that she’s filming for Would I lie to you and reminding hinch that she’s got a flourishing career. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
So if Jamie was at a farm with the boys and Sophie is following and unfollowing accounts, what is stopping them from being polite to their followers and just saying something like Sophie is having an extended break from Instagram - all pre records, lies & ads will resume shortly. At least those boys aren’t being exploited whilst she’s off the internet
What's stopping them from being polite is they're both uneducated twats.I'm thankyou.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
I feel her pain I lost a very important family member very suddenly a month ago I still can't believe they not here. As much as I dislike soph he seemed a genuine lovely man. Sleep tight x

• Heart
  • Sad

FFS2023

I saw Trolloman in the wild today at Lakeside and really wanted to ask where her old BFF was

• Haha

XNosey-parkerX

OK, gonna put my bingo in... she's had plastic surgery and recovering. We will never know because of all the filters she uses but I'm sure she's had her face done using the alien filter as inspo.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Came here from the Mario thread, I watch Hinch off and on as she bores me. Hope I'm totally wrong but her wee pal Katie was in hospital for major spinal surgery last week, the Mum Clare posted that Katie's op went as well as possible and she was in intensive care and hasn't posted since.
Has Hinch been MIA longer than that?
Hinch couldn't give a toss about Katie. Katie's mam is behind the obsession, she's the reason Katies "obsession" is so deep, her mother is a piece of shit. Hinch won't care. She sends her fake well wishes and then cracks on. She definitely wouldn't take a week off because someone she pretends to care about is in hospital.

Put it this way, a hun died about 6 month ago, or so, she was a big obsessed Hinch fan, was part of the saddos lakey gang, she died and Hinch to this day hasn't acknowledged it!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

HoratioHoohah

I’ll bring crunky snacks, full fat coke (10 litres) and we can shove it down our fat thriats. It’s what she’d want and I believe it’s what nusty arsenal holes have a parties.

• Haha
Reactions: 39