Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What's stopping them from being polite is they're both uneducated twats.I'm thankyou.
Their followers are really stupid for believing that this couple actually care about them. They really need to open their eyes and realise they are just two lazy chavs with a background in sales who realised they could make money targeting the vulnerable & gullible and that they were able to lie their arses off and get away with it and make millions from doing so. They are supported by family that support and condone this behaviour too. Absolutely frauds - the whole lot of them. They don’t care about anyone apart from their bank balance.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Loulouj

I’m going to bring my wedding photo album with copies for everyone, but only of pictures of me in my dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Rest easy weepy Al. So very sad. I hope the boys are ok, grief is hard to understand as an adult let alone a nipper.

Having almost lost Mr Horsey, I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. I don’t like Soph whatsoever but losing a loved one is the worst pain imaginable.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

CoolMom

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s anything to do with her dog or her Dad as Fiddle commented on her family members fb account in regards to his dog passing a week ago.

I think she’s just attention seeking
I also went down this rabbit hole earlier.

Without saying too much, there's a female relative (seems may be related to this guy?) who seems to have recently lost someone. A few days ago she changed her PP and there's a handful of "💔" and "so sad sending you hugs" comments. It is not someone on the inner Hinch circle, but she was poss Sophs Aunt/Great Aunt or something? If I'm right, I wouldn't put it past her to use it as an excuse to be off work for 2 weeks. Claiming a bingo if she comes back with this as an excuse 😆

Also please can the kind troll who saw Jamieshortforjames in the wild please confirm a few important things for us?

- Were the toddler twins in matching clothes?
- Did they fight/bicker/not share the WHOLE time?
- Did James shout oioi at anyone?
- Was Fiddle there?
- Did anyone have the shits?
- Do they ever do anything except go to bloody petting farms the poor mites?!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Should we have Fiddle on the door telling people to get well. She could direct people to the parking and cloakroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Not sure if I can make it to the party guysh! 🥺I’m really shy and anxious and don’t leave my house much. But if I do come I can promise I will be dancing on the tables wearing a really short dress flashing my bum bum init

• Haha
Reactions: 36

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Shall we invite to the party the Garage floor men, BTEC Brad the Cad, Vulva Driveway men, the AmaZON delivery guy and the Postie (I accidentally wrote Pistie then 🤣) Oooh and the guys who cleaned the roof and the tend grass layers? 🤭
We need a venue! What about that woman's big kitchin? But where are we all gonna park... WHERE TO HANG THE COATS??!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Tbh it's looking like she's not got a job now.
If we make it to Friday without a word I think we should have a party. I'll bring the prosecco
I’ll bring the spaghetti hoop pies and one of these for the table centrepiece 🤭 IYKYK
IMG_7983.jpeg

ETA: Also, when we cheers each other with our WKD drinks can we say “Bumbuminnits up” instead of “Bottoms up” 😂

I’ll bring some of these 🤭
IMG_0314.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Loads of you are supplying the grub so I could do the entertainment - we can play bingo and I’ll provide the counters 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I think worrying about if I can park at the party venue is giving me tummy shiverssssh…. so I’m going to get Mr Owl to drop me off. I’ll make sure he wears a white vest, grey joggersssh, his baseball cap backwards and some flip-flops and he can shout “Oi Oiiiiiiii” loudly as he drives away 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 34

FatherJames

@fannysjohnny can you do ABC regarding the photo of the mystery man you posted ages ago? Two lies and a truth?

Or just straight up tell us 😆. I'm more invested in that than anything else on this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 33