Mrs Hinch #696

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been mentioned (I don’t follow this thread anymore but intrigued by disappearance) I saw Jamie, L and R at Jimmys Farm on Sunday. No sign of Sophie but appeared to have atleast one other guy with Jamie.
Wonder where she is?
I wanna know, were the tend twins still matching 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm not shocked at all that Jamie was seen with the boys and Sophie nowhere to be seen. Not the first time Jamie's took the kids out, soft play etc whilst she sits in the dogs bed clawing her long neck. She's a lazy, unattached calls-herself-a-mother spoilt little witch, who would much prefer to sit on the sofa fulfilling her eating disorder with a jug of spaghetti and cheese sucking her mams tit, whilst her husband does everything.

None of us know what's going on, but I'm quite confident that something daft has happened, nothing major, she's probably just having a good old sulk like she's good at. She'll be back next week, this isn't exactly unusual behaviour. She knows this is all bringing attention, more people checking her page and messaging her, all the wondering. She's doing it for engagement when she's back. She isn't stupid and neither are her team.

If something has happened tho, I'll be honest and I'll be harsh in saying I couldn't give a duck. (The kids aside, I don't wish anything where they are concered!)
But bad things happen to bad people and she's one of the worse. She needs knocking down a peg or 10.

She needs to get a bleeping grip. Sulks like a 5yr old whos been told no more sweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Meanwhile trollomon just casually dropping in that she’s filming for Would I lie to you and reminding hinch that she’s got a flourishing career. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Came here from the Mario thread, I watch Hinch off and on as she bores me. Hope I'm totally wrong but her wee pal Katie was in hospital for major spinal surgery last week, the Mum Clare posted that Katie's op went as well as possible and she was in intensive care and hasn't posted since.
Has Hinch been MIA longer than that?

Reactions: 5
Meanwhile trollomon just casually dropping in that she’s filming for Would I lie to you and reminding hinch that she’s got a flourishing career. 😂
Well that will be an easy episode -everything that comes out of Stacey’s mouth is a lie. Hinch should join her. Two for the price of one.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Came here from the Mario thread, I watch Hinch off and on as she bores me. Hope I'm totally wrong but her wee pal Katie was in hospital for major spinal surgery last week, the Mum Clare posted that Katie's op went as well as possible and she was in intensive care and hasn't posted since.
Has Hinch been MIA longer than that?
Hinch couldn't give a toss about Katie. Katie's mam is behind the obsession, she's the reason Katies "obsession" is so deep, her mother is a piece of tit. Hinch won't care. She sends her fake well wishes and then cracks on. She definitely wouldn't take a week off because someone she pretends to care about is in hospital.

Put it this way, a hun died about 6 month ago, or so, she was a big obsessed Hinch fan, was part of the saddos lakey gang, she died and Hinch to this day hasn't acknowledged it!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hinch couldn't give a toss about Katie. Katie's mam is behind the obsession, she's the reason Katies "obsession" is so deep, her mother is a piece of tit. Hinch won't care. She sends her fake well wishes and then cracks on. She definitely wouldn't take a week off because someone she pretends to care about is in hospital.

Put it this way, a hun died about 6 month ago, or so, she was a big obsessed Hinch fan, was part of the saddos lakey gang, she died and Hinch to this day hasn't acknowledged it!
You are totally right that Katie's Mum is behind the obsession, what I meant was that if something did happen Hinch would make it all about her. Oh she's been so worried etc etc. Wasn't up to posting blah blah. We all know Hinch has an agenda for everything. Don't trust either of them and poor Katie is innocent in it all.

Reactions: 16
Well that will be an easy episode -everything that comes out of Stacey’s mouth is a lie. Hinch should join her. Two for the price of one.
Hahahahahaaaaa

Stacey really has tit all over Sophie. I love it to be honeschhht.
But Sophie is the one who was all in that "friendship ", I truly believe she was starstruck and just obsessed with Stacey , couldn't believe she got in close to her. Stacey knew what she was doing by "friending" her. I'm not at all surprised that Hinch seems to have cut Stacey off. I don't believe Stacey did the cutting.
I'm not sure which ones worse out the two of them. Stacey is a vile bleep, she's just so much more business savvy and clever than Hinch.

Reactions: 23
You are totally right that Katie's Mum is behind the obsession, what I meant was that if something did happen Hinch would make it all about her. Oh she's been so worried etc etc. Wasn't up to posting blah blah. We all know Hinch has an agenda for everything. Don't trust either of them and poor Katie is innocent in it all.
Hmm she didn't take a break for her own dad when he was in hospital for ages though.

Who knows honestly, I'm sure she'll be back next week drip feeding it for 6 month 🤯
---
Shall we have a game of Would I Lie to you?who's going first?😂
You start then 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off you go🤗
---
We are all ears Fanny 😀
OK. A.I first met Weepy when I was a trolley dolly with a Canadian company.
B.I first met Sophie at primary school.She stole a ladybird book from me,signed it and tried to sell it back to me for three times the price.
C.I first met JaYm in an inclusive sex club that used to me moored at the Embankment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
My bingo is pregnant and like every other Insta hun, she’s got HG and she’s been soooooo sick and can’t post or do anything. I think she’ll be gone awhile longer.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think it’s anything to do with her dog or her Dad as Fiddle commented on her family members fb account in regards to his dog passing a week ago.

I think she’s just attention seeking
I also went down this rabbit hole earlier.

Without saying too much, there's a female relative (seems may be related to this guy?) who seems to have recently lost someone. A few days ago she changed her PP and there's a handful of "💔" and "so sad sending you hugs" comments. It is not someone on the inner Hinch circle, but she was poss Sophs Aunt/Great Aunt or something? If I'm right, I wouldn't put it past her to use it as an excuse to be off work for 2 weeks. Claiming a bingo if she comes back with this as an excuse 😆

Also please can the kind troll who saw Jamieshortforjames in the wild please confirm a few important things for us?

- Were the toddler twins in matching clothes?
- Did they fight/bicker/not share the WHOLE time?
- Did James shout oioi at anyone?
- Was Fiddle there?
- Did anyone have the shits?
- Do they ever do anything except go to bloody petting farms the poor mites?!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Off you go🤗
---

B.I first met Sophie at primary school.She stole a ladybird book from me,signed it and tried to sell it back to me for three times the price.
C.I first met JaYm in an inclusive sex club that used to me moored at the Embankment.
It’s been an hour since you posted this

get back here immediately and confess

love all of us nusty trolls x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has already been mentioned (I don’t follow this thread anymore but intrigued by disappearance) I saw Jamie, L and R at Jimmys Farm on Sunday. No sign of Sophie but appeared to have atleast one other guy with Jamie.
Wonder where she is?
She's so had surgery to give her the alien head look without using a filter 👽😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off you go🤗
---

Please be C 🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I said this on the previous thread but posting it on this thread as my bingo entries

She hated her appearance on SYLO so

A. She's on the injections and is very poorly with the side effects

Or

B. She has a more radical weight loss surgery and has suffered side effects

Or had both 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.