Mrs Hinch #696

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s anything to do with her dog or her Dad as Fiddle commented on her family members fb account in regards to his dog passing a week ago.

I think she’s just attention seeking
Why Does She Write Like This ?

Like hinch always putting a space comma space and then being caught out when she writes messages to herself 😂

Whoops, how insensitive of me RIP Ted Lovely Memories You Have.

Reactions: 8
I think she’s pregnant is going to have/had the awful morning sickness illness! (Probably tend but it’ll be more attention)

Reactions: 12
Maybe Sopha and Helmet-Head-Fiddle are finally making use of the Hot Air Balloon voucher by taking a 2 week trip….. they match the balloons to the personality of the customers dontcha know 😂

FullSizeRender.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry if this has already been mentioned (I don’t follow this thread anymore but intrigued by disappearance) I saw Jamie, L and R at Jimmys Farm on Sunday. No sign of Sophie but appeared to have atleast one other guy with Jamie.
Wonder where she is?

• Wow
Reactions: 45
OK, gonna put my bingo in... she's had plastic surgery and recovering. We will never know because of all the filters she uses but I'm sure she's had her face done using the alien filter as inspo.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think she's finally realised I unfollowed her a few weeks ago so she's sulking about it. Poor Soph x

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Reactions: 5
OK, gonna put my bingo in... she's had plastic surgery and recovering. We will never know because of all the filters she uses but I'm sure she's had her face done using the alien filter as inspo.
Maybe Jamie has left her for one of the garage guys 😂
---
Sorry if this has already been mentioned (I don’t follow this thread anymore but intrigued by disappearance) I saw Jamie, L and R at Jimmys Farm on Sunday. No sign of Sophie but appeared to have atleast one other guy with Jamie.
Wonder where she is?
Sorry meant to quote this one when I said maybe Jamie has left her for one of the garage guys

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nah she's gonna be around for a while yet. Atleast another few year, she'll have another baby and use that as content when she's stuck. Soon aswell.

She's just having a princess sulk and is liking the attention and all the wondering, she knows when she's back her inbox is gonna be flooded with questions and she'll use it as major content for a couple of days.

She's pathetic, she's probably on holiday but dernt say cos she's been away loads this year already and she knows how unrealistic that is for most families atm
---

If you've found that, then you must know them do you? None of us would've found a random old mans fb lol

Any tea? ☕
You say that but with a bit of digging on socials it's very easy for a nosey old troll who can't sleep to find associates of Hinch. If I remember from my sleuthing days then Ray is the dad of the bride they went to the wedding abroad. Something like that anyway.
I came across a post of Jamie's niece in their house with either Ronnie or Lennie too when we were discussing if they ever saw his family, never posted it as didn't think it was appropriate and have never seen it posted by others.
It's amazing what you could find from looking on that old hag Fiddle's FB before she locked her profile down.
Saw Jamie at his sisters wedding, Freda in a sexy little black number posing like a twit 🤣 and a couple of videos of a young Hinch when she was on holiday with her mates in the hotel room being a narky cow with her mate, then on a coach with some lads, probably the same holiday she was on off her tits that we have all seen, have tried to find those again last year but no success, think my sleuthing days are done.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So if Jamie was at a farm with the boys and Sophie is following and unfollowing accounts, what is stopping them from being polite to their followers and just saying something like Sophie is having an extended break from Instagram - all pre records, lies & ads will resume shortly. At least those boys aren’t being exploited whilst she’s off the internet

Reactions: 44
So if Jamie was at a farm with the boys and Sophie is following and unfollowing accounts, what is stopping them from being polite to their followers and just saying something like Sophie is having an extended break from Instagram - all pre records, lies & ads will resume shortly. At least those boys aren’t being exploited whilst she’s off the internet
That's the best bit, those kids can just be kids without being rehearsed, dressed alike and filmed every minute of the day

Reactions: 30
Sadly the footage is probably in storage.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
See now this is what annoys me. The Huns whip themselves into a frenzy and this is her “job”, no other cuntfluencers behave like this. I hope when she does come back….which she will….the Huns might wake up and realise she doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself. She’s pathetic, it’s the sort of tit a teenager does.
EVEN if something had happened (it hasn’t) she should be professional enough to put a short story up saying she’s taking “time off”.

Reactions: 19
What's stopping them from being polite is they're both uneducated twats.I'm thankyou.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What's stopping them from being polite is they're both uneducated twats.I'm thankyou.
Their followers are really stupid for believing that this couple actually care about them. They really need to open their eyes and realise they are just two lazy chavs with a background in sales who realised they could make money targeting the vulnerable & gullible and that they were able to lie their arses off and get away with it and make millions from doing so. They are supported by family that support and condone this behaviour too. Absolutely frauds - the whole lot of them. They don’t care about anyone apart from their bank balance.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Why Does She Write Like This ?

Like hinch always putting a space comma space and then being caught out when she writes messages to herself 😂

Whoops, how insensitive of me RIP Ted Lovely Memories You Have.
Ffs I done three spaces between each word and it’s changed it! You all knew what I meant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Their followers are really stupid for believing that this couple actually care about them. They really need to open their eyes and realise they are just two lazy chavs with a background in sales who realised they could make money targeting the vulnerable & gullible and that they were able to lie their arses off and get away with it and make millions from doing so. They are supported by family that support and condone this behaviour too. Absolutely frauds - the whole lot of them. They don’t care about anyone apart from their bank balance.
Inch is nothing but a wide boy.I would've possibly admired him back in the day when they were cheeky market stall holders and and chancers.Mark my words,this is why Fiddle fell at his feet.
By today's standards he is nothing more than a highwayman.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wonder where she is?
This is the kinda tea I like. Yet again Sulky Sophie can't be arsed with a day out with her kids

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.