Mrs Hinch #696

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted the cryptic m&s bottle ie hospital shot, before when daddaz was ill. She did similar with other tit.
If she did need time off you tell your clients 'for personal reasons I'm taking time off' end. But you do have to tell your clients(us)
The witch wax lyrical about this being her job. So you inform said clients of time off,whatever its for.
And how the duck do you get paid leave from instagram? 😄
---
Bullshittingly unprofessional now. Whatever she comes back their is zero excuse for silence.
Jamie being silent too means it's all so orchestrated. Because they both haven't had their thumbs amputated. They have management. Someone could,no no should have left a note.

Anyone contacted ymu?
---
Ah but what would they do if they had to lie that they were telling the truth 😄
There alot of clever double bluffing on the show. Sophie would combust.
Ss is only on it because she contracted into the bbc
---
have atleast one other guy with Jamie.
You sure this wasn't just hinch in the wild?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Off you go🤗
---

OK. A.I first met Weepy when I was a trolley dolly with a Canadian company.
B.I first met Sophie at primary school.She stole a ladybird book from me,signed it and tried to sell it back to me for three times the price.
C.I first met JaYm in an inclusive sex club that used to me moored at the Embankment.
I think A and C are true 😂 but definitely C 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also went down this rabbit hole earlier.

Without saying too much, there's a female relative (seems may be related to this guy?) who seems to have recently lost someone. A few days ago she changed her PP and there's a handful of "💔" and "so sad sending you hugs" comments. It is not someone on the inner Hinch circle, but she was poss Sophs Aunt/Great Aunt or something? If I'm right, I wouldn't put it past her to use it as an excuse to be off work for 2 weeks. Claiming a bingo if she comes back with this as an excuse 😆

Also please can the kind troll who saw Jamieshortforjames in the wild please confirm a few important things for us?

- Were the toddler twins in matching clothes?
- Did they fight/bicker/not share the WHOLE time?
- Did James shout oioi at anyone?
- Was Fiddle there?
- Did anyone have the shits?
- Do they ever do anything except go to bloody petting farms the poor mites?!
[/QUOTE
I also went down this rabbit hole earlier.

Without saying too much, there's a female relative (seems may be related to this guy?) who seems to have recently lost someone. A few days ago she changed her PP and there's a handful of "💔" and "so sad sending you hugs" comments. It is not someone on the inner Hinch circle, but she was poss Sophs Aunt/Great Aunt or something? If I'm right, I wouldn't put it past her to use it as an excuse to be off work for 2 weeks. Claiming a bingo if she comes back with this as an excuse 😆

Also please can the kind troll who saw Jamieshortforjames in the wild please confirm a few important things for us?

- Were the toddler twins in matching clothes?
- Did they fight/bicker/not share the WHOLE time?
- Did James shout oioi at anyone?
- Was Fiddle there?
- Did anyone have the shits?
- Do they ever do anything except go to bloody petting farms the poor mites?!
Haha 😂 really sorry to disappoint I won’t be able to answer much as I only saw them briefly - J barely stands out amongst all the other Essex dads, and tbh I was more looking around for your highness 😂🙈.
No sign of Fiddle, just another bloke and perhaps an older guy too (hard to tell if part of the group!)
No, they appear to only go to farms (despite living on one!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@fannysjohnny can you do ABC regarding the photo of the mystery man you posted ages ago? Two lies and a truth?

Or just straight up tell us 😆. I'm more invested in that than anything else on this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I only flippin dreamt about her last night didn’t I, I’m getting too invested in this but can’t help myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I said this on the previous thread but posting it on this thread as my bingo entries

She hated her appearance on SYLO so

A. She's on the injections and is very poorly with the side effects

Or

B. She has a more radical weight loss surgery and has suffered side effects

Or had both 😂
If she was worried about her weight again my guess is she’ll just take ozempic. If Jaydog's been seen with the boys, can holiday and more motorbike madness be ruled out?

Reactions: 11
If she was worried about her weight again my guess is she’ll just take ozempic. If Jaydog's been seen with the boys, can holiday and more motorbike madness be ruled out?
Plus Freda has been commenting online, so she’s clearly ok as must weepy AL. I’m starting to think she’s either had a ban of sorts or is just in one massive strop over something - maybe YMU have told her her account isn’t doing well, or she has demanded that YMU get her the deals that stacey is getting - it must sting her knowing that Stacey isn’t bothered about their contracted friendship anymore - she’s got what she needed from it so she’s fine. I think Soph was more invested in it, you could just tell with all the vomit inducing comments she’d leave.

Reactions: 26
If something has happened tho, I'll be honest and I'll be harsh in saying I couldn't give a duck. (The kids aside, I don't wish anything where they are concered!)
But bad things happen to bad people and she's one of the worse. She needs knocking down a peg or 10.
Not harsh at all, that’s exactly how I feel. I have many concerns about those two little lads and just hope they can grow up and realise the harm their mother has caused (and feel for Weepy Al who clearly doesn’t approve of all this) but the rest of them, no I don’t care.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Plus Freda has been commenting online, so she’s clearly ok as must weepy AL. I’m starting to think she’s either had a ban of sorts or is just in one massive strop over something - maybe YMU have told her her account isn’t doing well, or she has demanded that YMU get her the deals that stacey is getting - it must sting her knowing that Stacey isn’t bothered about their contracted friendship anymore - she’s got what she needed from it so she’s fine. I think Soph was more invested in it, you could just tell with all the vomit inducing comments she’d leave.
Yep I’m inclined to agree with this actually. Big rap on the knuckles has set her off on a toddler tantrum to beat them all seems very likely. Two weeks is a LONG time for her even in the event that it’s a pregnancy/HG/dead dog/surgery* as she’d be wanting the engagement and ‘fame’ that would come with it (albeit in Chat Mag or similar).

* delete as applicable

Reactions: 17
Is she still listed on the agency's website?
And does she still follow the new senior agent she started to follow not long ago?
I definitely think the break is work-related. She's either had a severe rap on the knuckles or been told they're dropping her so she's gone on 'strike'. I've put that in quotation marks cos it's not like she really does duck all anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.