Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I said this on the previous thread but posting it on this thread as my bingo entries

She hated her appearance on SYLO so

A. She's on the injections and is very poorly with the side effects

Or

B. She has a more radical weight loss surgery and has suffered side effects

Or had both 😂
If she was worried about her weight again my guess is she’ll just take ozempic. If Jaydog's been seen with the boys, can holiday and more motorbike madness be ruled out?

Reactions: 11

Wize Owl

VIP Member
The Locks are Freda's family.She's got 1 sister and 2 brothers.There was a 3rd brother but he sadly passed when he was a young man-he's often referenced on the other's Facebook.Ray Lock is one of the brothers.
Nanny Rose Lock is Fiddles mum.
I'm not sure about June Lock-think she's Rose's sister,or a cousin.
It's not Ray in the photo.
It's an old "friend" of Freda.
Edited to add that thinking about it June can't be Rose's sister cos she wouldn't have the same surname🤔
Freda-Fiddle-Fingers and her Siblings refer to June as “Aunt” Maybe it’s their dad’s sister 🤔

Poop wonderland

Sorry if this has already been mentioned (I don’t follow this thread anymore but intrigued by disappearance) I saw Jamie, L and R at Jimmys Farm on Sunday. No sign of Sophie but appeared to have atleast one other guy with Jamie.
Wonder where she is?
She's so had surgery to give her the alien head look without using a filter 👽😁

• Haha

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
First of all Nustys you have made me cackle!
Have we thought about this is all gonna be sttttylleedddddd up guys?! I’m guessing faux flowerrrsssss cuz we just lurves it?!
My contribution will be labels, we need labels to label EVERYTHINNNKKKKKK

• Haha

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member

Kmacg

Oh, is anyone bringing a bag full of Home Bargains shite? We will need a new Easter tree and a childs dustpan and brush set to pick up the fake dog shit

• Haha
Reactions: 10

MissPrint

VIP Member
I’ll bring the under sink cupboard rack so we can play Tetris narnia with Zoflora bottles, and I’ll also bring a dog bed for anyone needing a cry after too much Appletizer.

Has anyone thought about door decorations? We need something special and wasteful for when we walk in holding hands because we’re besties.

• Haha
Reactions: 10