Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xstarx

I'll bring tapple, an umbrella so we can play throw the ball in the umbrella! And also coloured tape so we can do a colour finding game 🙌🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 8

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
I'll bring the helium balloons, we can stick them to Laura's big wall in her big kitchen. It'll be the nustie photo station, you all get a turn at posing with them on your way in. xx
I’ll provide the filter that slips on and off every 2 seconds and changes randomly throughout the party 🎉

• Haha
I also went down this rabbit hole earlier.

Without saying too much, there's a female relative (seems may be related to this guy?) who seems to have recently lost someone. A few days ago she changed her PP and there's a handful of "💔" and "so sad sending you hugs" comments. It is not someone on the inner Hinch circle, but she was poss Sophs Aunt/Great Aunt or something? If I'm right, I wouldn't put it past her to use it as an excuse to be off work for 2 weeks. Claiming a bingo if she comes back with this as an excuse 😆

Also please can the kind troll who saw Jamieshortforjames in the wild please confirm a few important things for us?

- Were the toddler twins in matching clothes?
- Did they fight/bicker/not share the WHOLE time?
- Did James shout oioi at anyone?
- Was Fiddle there?
- Did anyone have the shits?
- Do they ever do anything except go to bloody petting farms the poor mites?!
[/QUOTE
I also went down this rabbit hole earlier.

Without saying too much, there's a female relative (seems may be related to this guy?) who seems to have recently lost someone. A few days ago she changed her PP and there's a handful of "💔" and "so sad sending you hugs" comments. It is not someone on the inner Hinch circle, but she was poss Sophs Aunt/Great Aunt or something? If I'm right, I wouldn't put it past her to use it as an excuse to be off work for 2 weeks. Claiming a bingo if she comes back with this as an excuse 😆

Also please can the kind troll who saw Jamieshortforjames in the wild please confirm a few important things for us?

- Were the toddler twins in matching clothes?
- Did they fight/bicker/not share the WHOLE time?
- Did James shout oioi at anyone?
- Was Fiddle there?
- Did anyone have the shits?
- Do they ever do anything except go to bloody petting farms the poor mites?!
Haha 😂 really sorry to disappoint I won’t be able to answer much as I only saw them briefly - J barely stands out amongst all the other Essex dads, and tbh I was more looking around for your highness 😂🙈.
No sign of Fiddle, just another bloke and perhaps an older guy too (hard to tell if part of the group!)
No, they appear to only go to farms (despite living on one!)

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Has anyone got onto Home Bargains to organise a truck full of kleenex for weepy Als tears - bless 'is art
Any need for the tranq gun or will Fiddle be ok keeping that at the crem 🤣

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll bring the centre piece. I plan to recreate the monstrosity that she baked for Fiddle. Cauliflower and tissue paper at the ready.
Don’t worry nusties I’ll wheel it in on Polly
But I’ve already made one…. never mind there can never be too many tend cauliflower monstrosities at a party 🤣

Any excuse to share the pic again 😂
IMG_7983.jpeg

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
This one.

View attachment 2921071
View attachment 2921070

Not her quote it seems.

This was also captured.

View attachment 2921072
Luckily it’s her therapy and not her job, at this rate she won’t have a job this time next year.

EmmaE54

VIP Member
I've just caught up......IM WHEEZING
you nusty trolllssss can't wait for the party looks like everyone has it covered 🥲🤩
I might bring my weather changing machine then we can decided how the weather's going to be

• Haha

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
I don’t think it’s anything to do with her dog or her Dad as Fiddle commented on her family members fb account in regards to his dog passing a week ago.

I think she’s just attention seeking
Why Does She Write Like This ?

Like hinch always putting a space comma space and then being caught out when she writes messages to herself 😂

Whoops, how insensitive of me RIP Ted Lovely Memories You Have.

geezabreak

VIP Member
The video she put up on April 9th, the 'just let her' one, was like something was very wrong then.

Reactions: 7
I may try fiddles recipe of Toad in the Hole using Soph’s fave Tescos finest sausages (even though she’s vegetarian) or maybe we could get Greggs to sponsor the party and we all get free sausage rolls and soup! 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 7