Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Mr Owl and I have two spaces free in the back of the car…. Perhaps we ought to pick up the Maldonia Grinch and the Easter Bunny 🤔 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Mum of two

VIP Member
I'm not sure if I'll fly over in my hot air balloon or fill up the safari jeep. Anyone have the coordinates for the venue?
Also will the beach hut be available for me to adjust my skinny filter before the event? 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 13

cazellie

VIP Member
I hadn’t realised there was a new thread cos everything was going so slow. Anyway I see nothing has changed and Hinch is still sulking

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
Why Does She Write Like This ?

Like hinch always putting a space comma space and then being caught out when she writes messages to herself 😂

Whoops, how insensitive of me RIP Ted Lovely Memories You Have.
Ffs I done three spaces between each word and it’s changed it! You all knew what I meant 😂

• Haha

Char4649

VIP Member
Been watching Clarksons farm.

Soph *tend farm girl* Hinch hasn't got a fecking clue.

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I think we ought to order lots of spare black burner phones from AmaZON as I’m sure all of ours will get put into our 10 litres of coke 🤭

I think the guyssssh from Maldonia tip could do with a night out after dealing with so much Hinch tat, so we ought to invite them as well, blessssh’em 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Late to the party (excuse the pun) but I’ll bring the frozen chicken (not Pringle) cooked in a litre of cream and garlic powder. I’ll also bring a jar of turmeric so we can sprinkle some on everyone’s offerings.

• Haha
Reactions: 12