Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoratioHoohah

• Haha
Reactions: 10

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Like mother l
I still think she's in a hospital mental health facility, maybe even the Priory. Too ashamed to tell anyone and the only reason I can think of for the silence on all fronts. I think she's had some kind of breakdown.
Ike daughter

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
I’m concerned we won’t have enough space , I’ve bought a table off gumtree from a lady called Fiddle. Can someone help me bring it in ?

• Haha

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
That is very sad, wouldn’t wish that on anybody. Had he been ill at all in the time before he passed?

Chatty Member
First of all Nustys you have made me cackle!
Have we thought about this is all gonna be sttttylleedddddd up guys?! I’m guessing faux flowerrrsssss cuz we just lurves it?!
My contribution will be labels, we need labels to label EVERYTHINNNKKKKKK
Shiiiiiit. Youre right, someone needs to be in charge of buying some basic candles and tat style waste of space wooden boards, and putting candle on said board and lighting said candle and filming for insta. Whos available????

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
If Trace isn't allowed out of the attic can someone bring fake nails so we can change our nails/colour throughout the party so nobody will spot our pre-records in the future 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

anniemouse

VIP Member
Shall I bring the white van with me to clear up all the rubbish after the party and take to Maldon tip?
Only if you park in the disabled space at McDonald’s on the way back
---
It better be a big venue as I am bringing the sex bots 🤪
I can’t wait to meet Titsalina, Brexit Dildo and Sexy Daddy Pig
---
But I’ve already made one…. never mind there can never be too many tend cauliflower monstrosities at a party 🤣

Any excuse to share the pic again 😂
View attachment 2921932
We’ll need more than one as we’ll need a lot of wonky dining tables already set out with dusty dishes to accommodate everyone.
---
Everyone please be careful not to damage your coccyx, it takes 24 hours to heal!
It’s okay, I’ll bring some Oramorph for that and just incase anyone falls down the stairs and breaks their size 5 foot

Last edited:
  • Haha

Byefelicia!

This party is going to be so good!!! I will make sure to bring my dryer sheets so I can place them into flower displays and behind pictures and inside any cushion covers so the whole place smells amazing!!!

• Haha

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
Shall I make up party bags for us containing tat gifts from Amazzzzon ... although if I'm honest (by which I mean I am not) I won't remember what I've bought.

• Haha

Blackdog

When I've parked the Audi up and met you all I'll tell you the truth about Hinch HQ and why we never mentioned it again after the flooring lads finished the job.

• Haha

Listoflies

Follower numbers still falling.
No sex bots
Many of her recent followers are very new accounts
That +1 follow is not showing in her follow list - the same account is still at the top. Does maybe a refollow show further down the list?

View attachment 2920506
The strike is probably just her trying to prove there is no link between losing followers on days she posts👀😂
---
Did she have a nose job so around same time as boob job
If so, those poor boys are well and truly doomed

Guyyyyssshhh I'll be at the door to the party with a spray bottle of Zoflora in one hand and Lenor in the other, can pick your scent and I'll spritz you all on the way in huns xxx

• Haha