Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My bingo is pregnant and like every other Insta hun, she’s got HG and she’s been soooooo sick and can’t post or do anything. I think she’ll be gone awhile longer.

Reactions: 12

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’m going to sit with Brad Pitt, hope you Nusties don’t mind…. Oh wait, I’m too anxious, my tummy is shivering and I need to run away as my bra has fallen down Sopha style on “This Morning” due to me padding it out with a couple of Teschoooo Finesssst salad tomatoes… to impress Brad 🤪

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Not a fan of Solomon but I’m loving the pointing finger and thumbs up at her not tend vegetable patch. The off the shoulder shrug of the jumper too was defo aimed at tattle too 😝

• Haha

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
I only flippin dreamt about her last night didn’t I, I’m getting too invested in this but can’t help myself 😂

• Haha

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
I thought for sure she’d returned as there were 10 pages to catch up on!

I’ll bring morning slippers for the garden and a bag of donations to frantically leave at a random church door while the security guard tells me how much his wife loves me. I’ll also bring Maxine to write fankyoo letters for the party.

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
You are totally right that Katie's Mum is behind the obsession, what I meant was that if something did happen Hinch would make it all about her. Oh she's been so worried etc etc. Wasn't up to posting blah blah. We all know Hinch has an agenda for everything. Don't trust either of them and poor Katie is innocent in it all.
Hmm she didn't take a break for her own dad when he was in hospital for ages though.

Who knows honestly, I'm sure she'll be back next week drip feeding it for 6 month 🤯
---
Shall we have a game of Would I Lie to you?who's going first?😂
You start then 😏

• Haha

HereToTalk

Chatty Member
I think she’s pregnant is going to have/had the awful morning sickness illness! (Probably tend but it’ll be more attention)

geezabreak

VIP Member
Off you go🤗
---

OK. A.I first met Weepy when I was a trolley dolly with a Canadian company.
B.I first met Sophie at primary school.She stole a ladybird book from me,signed it and tried to sell it back to me for three times the price.
C.I first met JaYm in an inclusive sex club that used to me moored at the Embankment.
I think A and C are true 😂 but definitely C 😂

• Haha