Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lunaloulou

I didnt know about the dream so thank you for filling me in 🤣 isnt that where they jad their first date? Seems she must already be paranoid about him leaving her for someone else. Though from what ive seen he adores her but that could all be for the likes and followers of the "couple goals" ideology i guess

Reactions: 15

cosytoes

I’ll bring the centre piece. I plan to recreate the monstrosity that she baked for Fiddle. Cauliflower and tissue paper at the ready.
Don’t worry nusties I’ll wheel it in on Polly

• Haha
Has anyone got and half empty lenor to put in the barrrskitttsss? We can take them home at the end of the. Night
OMG! Has no one thought of bringing any barrrskits? I will bring some of them as I know we all just luurve them, along with a chopping board engraved with sausage surprise recipe.
Also while I'm at it I can bring some stick on/transfer eyebrows from ebay for everyone, some lint from my tumble dryer, a ride on toy car for each of you, as you know there is no such thing as sharing and a nice Greg's vegan sausage roll and cups of tomato shhoooup to have with mummy.

• Haha

Gln2810

Came here to see if there were any updates on Hinch plays hide and seek as I’ve not been here for a whileeeeee. Anyone done a welfare check? Maybe all the cleaning fumes have finally taken her out 😂

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
Is she still listed on the agency's website?
And does she still follow the new senior agent she started to follow not long ago?
I definitely think the break is work-related. She's either had a severe rap on the knuckles or been told they're dropping her so she's gone on 'strike'. I've put that in quotation marks cos it's not like she really does fuck all anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Shall we invite to the party the Garage floor men, BTEC Brad the Cad, Vulva Driveway men, the AmaZON delivery guy and the Postie (I accidentally wrote Pistie then 🤣) Oooh and the guys who cleaned the roof and the tend grass layers? 🤭
Sure. I’ll pop a marquee up on my tend farm land.
---
Party games. Excellent idea. All fun must be controlled and pre planned.

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Sorry I'm late to the party guyyysh! I was trying to squeeze into my leopard print catsuit to come along as Mel B/ deranged thundercat!
I've brought along the Tapple game with me for us to play too, but if it deems a bit too complicated we can play find the coloured bits of sticky tape instead. 🤣
Don’t forget to over bronze your face to make the outfit wholly inappropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Louanne

VIP Member
Like mother l
Ike daughter
I think this is the most likely theory to be honest.
If she's had a breakdown - likely as a result of her faux-life - they would have surely removed her phone.
It's the only way she wouldn't be making any kind of appearance online.

Reactions: 14