Mrs Hinch #696

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to bring my wedding photo album with copies for everyone, but only of pictures of me in my dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Do you have your book of lists to make a note? Unlike Hinch who only needed a post it to record her work goals, you’ll need at least a notebook to list tattle friends.
Well I’m planning on doing a ta daaaaa list. So once you’re done I will cross you off. Or whatever she called that tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG! Has no one thought of bringing any barrrskits? I will bring some of them as I know we all just luurve them, along with a chopping board engraved with sausage surprise recipe.
Also while I'm at it I can bring some stick on/transfer eyebrows from ebay for everyone, some lint from my tumble dryer, a ride on toy car for each of you, as you know there is no such thing as sharing and a nice Greg's vegan sausage roll and cups of tomato shhoooup to have with mummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone got and half empty lenor to put in the barrrskitttsss? We can take them home at the end of the. Night
OMG! Has no one thought of bringing any barrrskits? I will bring some of them as I know we all just luurve them, along with a chopping board engraved with sausage surprise recipe.
Also while I'm at it I can bring some stick on/transfer eyebrows from ebay for everyone, some lint from my tumble dryer, a ride on toy car for each of you, as you know there is no such thing as sharing and a nice Greg's vegan sausage roll and cups of tomato shhoooup to have with mummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure if I can make it to the party guysh! 🥺I’m really shy and anxious and don’t leave my house much. But if I do come I can promise I will be dancing on the tables wearing a really short dress flashing my bum bum init

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This is going to be the best party ever you guys! 🥺

If I'm honest, I don't know how this happened to little old me. How did I ever meet such wonderful nusties on this little forum? I'm just so random and crazy like that I guess 🤪

Thank you for being the best little online family ever, I'm grateful for you every day and I see you and I love you and thank you and to the moon and back....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Reactions: 11
Not sure if I can make it to the party guysh! 🥺I’m really shy and anxious and don’t leave my house much. But if I do come I can promise I will be dancing on the tables wearing a really short dress flashing my bum bum init
It's OK just dance at home to the sound of your washing machine beeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ll grab the record player from the maldonia tip for the tunes, en route

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.