Mrs Hinch #696

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Schweeet’arrrt I’ve already got them in the oven…. how about vile saussssage casserolesssh instead 😂
OK, I put dibs on raw chicken casserole then!
---
I will also bring the bingo counters and a dolls house

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think worrying about if I can park at the party venue is giving me tummy shiverssssh…. so I’m going to get Mr Owl to drop me off. I’ll make sure he wears a white vest, grey joggersssh, his baseball cap backwards and some flip-flops and he can shout “Oi Oiiiiiiii” loudly as he drives away 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I will bring the answer to ‘which celebrity couple are having a baby’ 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh my word…. Tattle ADs are trolling me now, I think this is the outfit that Tattle wants me to wear to the party 😂 I could wear it singing “Ding Dong the Witch is gone” 🤭

I have no use for the melon baller unless Tattle are also showing me the size of JayM’s balls 🤭

IMG_7985.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my word…. Tattle ADs are trolling me now, I think this is the outfit that Tattle wants me to wear to the party 😂 I could wear it singing “Ding Dong the Witch is gone” 🤭

I have no use for the melon baller unless Tattle are also showing me the size of JayM’s balls 🤭

View attachment 2921564
Oh I got a crochet beach coverup 😂

IMG_7298.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope someone has got some half empty cleaning products that we can give away in party bags at the end of the evening, just like Sopha gave to her frwiendsssh 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I shall sing mime over a song and pretend to the huns it is moi.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Sorry I'm late to the party guyyysh! I was trying to squeeze into my leopard print catsuit to come along as Mel B/ deranged thundercat!
I've brought along the Tapple game with me for us to play too, but if it deems a bit too complicated we can play find the coloured bits of sticky tape instead. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.