Mrs Hinch #696

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think we have enough seating for everyone or shall we kindly ask weepy Al to knock a few wooden benches up for us in his workshop šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Iā€™ll order the desenio prints for after mainly of my massive face and my name on in case we all forget ā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shall I make up party bags for us containing tat gifts from Amazzzzon ... although if I'm honest (by which I mean I am not) I won't remember what I've bought.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™ll get my cat to throw up in the dishwasher, duck a load of veg into it with 45 stock cubes and switch it on. Should have a lovely casserole ready by the time Iā€™m leaving for the party. Iā€™ll stick a few dumplings in for the last five mins so we can have those raw on top. Yum!

Iā€™ll also bring my Marquee and 3 friends who happen to have done work round my house. Oh and 2 canoes for my feet. Atv!x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iā€™m going to sit with Brad Pitt, hope you Nusties donā€™t mindā€¦. Oh wait, Iā€™m too anxious, my tummy is shivering and I need to run away as my bra has fallen down Sopha style on ā€œThis Morningā€ due to me padding it out with a couple of Teschoooo Finesssst salad tomatoesā€¦ to impress Brad šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone know where the entrance is and where we will all hang our coats? I'm sooooo anxious guyzzzsch

• Haha
Iā€™ll bring the centre piece. I plan to recreate the monstrosity that she baked for Fiddle. Cauliflower and tissue paper at the ready.
Donā€™t worry nusties Iā€™ll wheel it in on Polly
But Iā€™ve already made oneā€¦. never mind there can never be too many tend cauliflower monstrosities at a party šŸ¤£

Any excuse to share the pic again šŸ˜‚
IMG_7983.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I may try fiddles recipe of Toad in the Hole using Sophā€™s fave Tescos finest sausages (even though sheā€™s vegetarian) or maybe we could get Greggs to sponsor the party and we all get free sausage rolls and soup! šŸ„³

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iā€™ll bring some red pens. We can all colour our hands to make out we are wearing gloves.
Iā€™ve just done mine, I think I went a bit far doing my arms as well though and I used permanent ink šŸ˜± Does anyone know any tend cleaners who would know how to get permanent red pen off skinā€¦. no me neither šŸ¤­

IMG_7987.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Late to the party (excuse the pun) but Iā€™ll bring the frozen chicken (not Pringle) cooked in a litre of cream and garlic powder. Iā€™ll also bring a jar of turmeric so we can sprinkle some on everyoneā€™s offerings.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.